Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: ghost stories

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Mostly from the hospitals I've worked in, but I know from other places... like my house... hehe

Here's 1:

I was on the way to see a patient when I saw a man dressed in black in front of the wards. I was looking at him when he turned his head towards me. I could see his face a bit since it was a little far. I thought I saw him smile, but there was something strange in his eyes, and I felt ill suddenly. I walked toward him thinking he might be up to something bad (security is terrible in hospitals). Around 20 feet he walked into the ward. The scary part? He walked through the wall. Seeing that I went back to the station and told the nurses to put the patients in that ward on close watch. Sure enough within 2 hours, a code blue was called.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm

It happened last year as i was driving back to Manila from Lingayen Pangasinan taking the Camiling route where vehicular traffic is lighter. It was about 2 am while i was crossing a bridge in the town of Sta Ignacia, that i felt that the car had suddenly put on some weight as if someone boarded. You can easily feel this if youre driving a bantam car as my t. corolla xl. Then the scent inside the car became something peculiar, it smelled of a person whose body and clothes were soaked in perspiration(maantot), then the windshield and the rear view mirror were misted. So i got a tissue from the box and wiped the mirror and to my surprise, seated in the rear right portion was the figure of a middle age man. He was slim and appeared to wear a black blazer worn on top of a white colored shirt. I had this kind of experience before but not this close and not in a place where the town proper was still more than 5 km away. But i can sense no evil in this entity.So i prayed suddenly and tried to gather some courage and blurted in ilocano that" manong, alam ko naman kaya mo ko sinakyan dahil kelangan mo ng tulong pero pasensya na po dahil ako'y may pamilya din na nag aantay sa akin sa Manila. Hayaan niyo po pag di ako nagmamadaling umuwi ay matutulungan ko po kayo, pasensya na. It only took a few seconds for the windshield and mirror to clear together with my surprise passenger for that early morning. Smile

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 am

joeidoc wrote:It happened last year as i was driving back to Manila from Lingayen Pangasinan taking the Camiling route where vehicular traffic is lighter. It was about 2 am while i was crossing a bridge in the town of Sta Ignacia, that i felt that the car had suddenly put on some weight as if someone boarded. You can easily feel this if youre driving a bantam car as my t. corolla xl. Then the scent inside the car became something peculiar, it smelled of a person whose body and clothes were soaked in perspiration(maantot), then the windshield and the rear view mirror were misted. So i got a tissue from the box and wiped the mirror and to my surprise, seated in the rear right portion was the figure of a middle age man. He was slim and appeared to wear a black blazer worn on top of a white colored shirt. I had this kind of experience before but not this close and not in a place where the town proper was still more than 5 km away. But i can sense no evil in this entity.So i prayed suddenly and tried to gather some courage and blurted in ilocano that" manong, alam ko naman kaya mo ko sinakyan dahil kelangan mo ng tulong pero pasensya na po dahil ako'y may pamilya din na nag aantay sa akin sa Manila. Hayaan niyo po pag di ako nagmamadaling umuwi ay matutulungan ko po kayo, pasensya na. It only took a few seconds for the windshield and mirror to clear together with my surprise passenger for that early morning. Smile

wow.. nice one.. sent chills to my spine...

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 am

lonelyguysolid wrote:Mostly from the hospitals I've worked in, but I know from other places... like my house... hehe

Here's 1:

I was on the way to see a patient when I saw a man dressed in black in front of the wards. I was looking at him when he turned his head towards me. I could see his face a bit since it was a little far. I thought I saw him smile, but there was something strange in his eyes, and I felt ill suddenly. I walked toward him thinking he might be up to something bad (security is terrible in hospitals). Around 20 feet he walked into the ward. The scary part? He walked through the wall. Seeing that I went back to the station and told the nurses to put the patients in that ward on close watch. Sure enough within 2 hours, a code blue was called.

i heard a lot of ghost stories from hospitals.... i think theres a lot of paranormal activity there Twisted Evil

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Its no surprise, since a lot of people do die in a hospital.

Doc Joie, man, naranasan ko din yan. It happened when I was still in Cavite,I was driving a 95-96 corolla GLI (the one with Lea Salonga). There was a place there that I never felt easy whenever I passed by. On my way up the hill I felt the car slow down, but knowing how I drive in that area, it surprised me. I felt the pedal become heavier when I tried to rev the engine. At that point, my "6th senses" fired up and guess what? 3 entities were in the car with me... 1 in the front and 2 in the back... I've heard stories so I didn't look in the mirror (I didn't really need to, my sensory field was going nuts). I stopped at one of the places along the road and muttered in Enhasian (a language used for speaking with spirits) to please leave the car. After 2 minutes I started the car, and not surprisingly it was easier to rev. After that incident, I developed 2 practices: 1) always honk your horn in places that are eerie (there is truth to the Chinese belief) 2) always put something on the seats like bags, books, anything as if you're telling them that there's no space to sit on. (kaya palaging magulo ang loob ng kotse ko pag gabi).

PS
I could describe what they look like, but ayaw ko nang maalala

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mindhunter on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 pm

eto malupit. i was doing my medicine rounds, exchanged jokes and pleasantries with our patients when this child ghost topic came up. one of our patient watchers opened up that last week while we were doing our rounds at 2am, the ever famous child ghost in that particular ward was following me. atleast of three watchers saw the incident. creepy diba? girl child ghost. hehe

mindhunter
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm

at least sinundan ka lang. Yung sikat na child ghost sa amin, inuuga upuan ko sa MICU.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mindhunter on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:50 am

master sa mga patients ung gnagawa naman nung child ghost ung mga traction bag pnaglalaruan. and then ung mga traction mismo sa paa ng mga patients inuuga. sobrang luma na kasi ng hospital kaya medyo creepy na talaga.

pero heres another one, it was about 2 yrs ago when we had our family reunion at my mom's ancestral home. my grandfather recently died so the clan decided to meet at the ancestral home. as most of the ancestral homes, it's old, creeky, gloomy and ghost infested. but ours was different. my aunt (mom's youngest sis) has been possessed in that house everytime she comes home (kasi according to my grnadmother and to my mom, their lolo buried something in that house's foundation--something like an agimant or penchant and asked his elemental friends to gueard it). there was this particular room that not even my bravest uncle would dare sleep alone. since it was a get together; we, the apos, were billeted to that room. i took a nap around 1pm after my grandfather's funeral. in the middle of my nap something or someone blew an air in my ear, cold yet steady wind. i suddenly opened my eyes and there i saw in the window beside me a set of eyes staring at me. the window was half closed (wood windows of old houses), so i could only see were those two set of eyes. in my horror i ran all the way out of the room, ran past the living room in the second floor, down to the ground floor and out of the house. pale and panting. my cousins and relatives laughed so hard i was so embarrassed. of course they knew what happened. since then, i've never set a foot in that house again..and no plan of doing so. Very Happy

mindhunter
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm

someone pm'd me with this..

he said====

this is a photo taken in legaspi 12mn in a van running 100kph en route to manila....first photo taken, subject had her eyes closed pero the next one was this....please see upper right side of photo after taking that photo i had the camera go around so everyon in the van can view apparently after a while the camera stopped working and did not want to review the photo....

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 pm

It's not a ghost. Look at it carefully. Why are there borders to the image? Why is it colored? It looks so 2-D that if you ask me, it looks like a reflection

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by polariscore on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 am

i met this girl and introduced me to her friends and later on naging close kami lahat, one time one of the girls nag invite barkada sleep over in one of their vacant houses. may mga gamit naman pero la nakatira except housekeeper. cool nung night, tsibog, inom, vhs ng friends episodes...ayos syempre coz college pa kayo lahat nun. we all decided to sleep in one room. nung tulog na lahat, naki pag landian ako sa isa chick under the sheets then all of a sudden bumukas ung door and may middle age couple na sumilip sa room as if checking if everybody was ok. sabi pa nga nung guy " o, matulog na at marami pa ata kayo activities bukas. gudnyt naman sabi nung female".

anyway, the next day sabi namin sa friend namin na muntik na kami mahuli parents nya fooling around coz sumilip sa room. she became quiet bigla. she stood up and got a picture sa shelves. she held it out and sabi namin yup sila nga. siguro they dropped by to check on us. she then told us, that yes they're her parents but her dad shot her mom then shot himself 3yrs ago from that date

polariscore
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Sanchez on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:33 pm

I was a freshman back in college. It happened at the old Education Hall Building of FEU Morayta. The noise outside and bright lights of the night are flickering at 8:30 to 9 pm.

My friend and I came from the 8th floor from the IARFA / Technology building. We were forced to take the stairs when the elevators are no longer working at 8 pm. So we decided to take the EHB stairs because I need to go home early and take a detour to grab something to eat after my evening class. It was strange that my friend and I stumbled upon somekind of a shadow or entity going to that room at 5th floor near the stair like someone went inside. The halls were lonely and not litted that well. It was strange for us with eerie thoughts so seeing that sight. I decided to see for myself that there were no person on that room when I turned on the lights. Nobody was there. It spooked us alot.

On our way down, we reported it to the checker (a part-time student/office aide) who was checking the rooms of every floor and turns off power and a/c. He said he heard and experienced also those moments of being alone and walking inside those rooms and even saw that entity on one occasion but was mum about to relish the details. He said as long as that it doesn't harm any person. We'll be fine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you heard of the story of the Manining Miclat, instructor, who jumped herself to death in the IARFA building in 2000 at FEU in broad daylight. We were having classes then to other rooms at the Science Building which is very far away. Some people they still see her after she'd passed away. But I am not a believer in it because I haven't felt or seen it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maningning_Miclat

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 am

Sponsored content