Heart Matters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heart Matters

Post by ccchick on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:05 pm

hmmm i think the girl's being extra careful coz she doesn't want to get caught by peeps that knows her esp from the office. once she's got caught, she'll be the talk of the office in a matter of few hours and might lead to her leaving her job.

men caught doing naughty things by their co workers won't create much bruhahaa... but if a girl is caught doing these things will regret it for the rest of their lives...

hayz...

ccchick

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lameloser07 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 pm

ccchick wrote:hmmm i think the girl's being extra careful coz she doesn't want to get caught by peeps that knows her esp from the office. once she's got caught, she'll be the talk of the office in a matter of few hours and might lead to her leaving her job.

men caught doing naughty things by their co workers won't create much bruhahaa... but if a girl is caught doing these things will regret it for the rest of their lives...

hayz...

i agree with ccchick

lameloser07
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by cuckold on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 pm

thanks guys. thats exactly what i was thinking. i guess i just have to adapt and adjust to her new persona. i WILL be missing our sexcapades but then again we have to be practical.

hearing the opinions given have put my mind slightly at ease.
im glad to share my problem here!

thanks to ms.Love and the others guys/gals who posted!

cuckold
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tengpogie on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 am

ayus dra. love is on the air. Smile

tengpogie
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mokona143 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am

well for me here it goes,

she's been my girlfriend for 2 years and a half already. She goes to Florida to take her vacation (just this last summer) and when she came back, she ended up our relationship. I asked her why.. she said that the things that she's looking for a guy, she said I don't have those qualities. But she told me that I have qualities that other girls might love but not her.. That really hurt me.. after two and a half years then she's going to tell me that. Up to this date, I couldn't stop myself from crying everynight vefore everyone is asleep. I don't think it was an age problem coz she's 28 and I'm 23. I just don't know what happend when she was on vacation in Florida last summer. She tells me that there was no third party involved and I have my full trust in her. Well up to now, I'm still dwelling on that and couldn't move on coz it hurts so much after all these years.

And the best part is.. I still love her... and I never learn my lesson, coz when I love, I love her with everything and I don't reserve anything for myself (in other words, I will give my 100% for the girl that I love)

And even up to now, I'm still hoping that she would return to me. I fully know that this is the very reason why I can't move on... because my heart is still with and for her... Sad Crying or Very sad

mokona143

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 pm

mokona143 wrote:well for me here it goes,

she's been my girlfriend for 2 years and a half already. She goes to Florida to take her vacation (just this last summer) and when she came back, she ended up our relationship. I asked her why.. she said that the things that she's looking for a guy, she said I don't have those qualities. But she told me that I have qualities that other girls might love but not her.. That really hurt me.. after two and a half years then she's going to tell me that. Up to this date, I couldn't stop myself from crying everynight vefore everyone is asleep. I don't think it was an age problem coz she's 28 and I'm 23. I just don't know what happend when she was on vacation in Florida last summer. She tells me that there was no third party involved and I have my full trust in her. Well up to now, I'm still dwelling on that and couldn't move on coz it hurts so much after all these years.

And the best part is.. I still love her... and I never learn my lesson, coz when I love, I love her with everything and I don't reserve anything for myself (in other words, I will give my 100% for the girl that I love)

And even up to now, I'm still hoping that she would return to me. I fully know that this is the very reason why I can't move on... because my heart is still with and for her... Sad Crying or Very sad

Iho, Life has to go on for her and of course for you. In any adverse event that occurs, how it affects your life, 10% would be the event itself, 90% will be your reaction to it. "Mourning" over it is ok, for a while, but to let such event change the course of your life is very welcome of course, change your course, for the better! Let her
go, and set yourself free of the emotional bondage that shackles you now.
Now, going back to analyzing what happened for now will just be water under the bridge. Something happened
in the States. You can take her word for it that there is no third party. My intuition tells you most likely that there is someone who really touched her life that she would let you go or risk letting you go for this someone. Or by a small chance it could also be a realization, that she saw for herself that there would be other things more of value to her(career, migration, family) than your relationship. Mind you, two and a half years of bliss is no justification to let the rest of your life become miserable because of your longing.
It is better to have loved and lost. Always the consequence of falling in love would always be getting hurt. When i was a few years older than your age, i had a live in relationship that lasted as long as yours, 2.5years. That was a live in relationship. Kasal na lang ang kulang. She was a nurse but worked as a med rep of a multinational company. Then came the time there there was a break for her, she was to be assigned in her home province so it was my time to adjust, a few months , then something happened. She just told me one weekend that she wants to break up and with it also split our joint bank account. Just like that. There was a third party, But i have to accept it.
So, you'll find your someone sooner or later. Try to focus your attention on the ones who value you the most, your family, and close friends. Work on your career. Have fun! This will help heal the wounds faster iho, faster than any antibiotic, haha. and before you know it, you're back on track!
Just my insights,you won't get over it, you would just learn to live with it putting less emphasis on it. But still 90% of the outcome would still depend on you! Stay strong..good luck. Very Happy

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mokona143 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm

joeidoc wrote:

Iho, Life has to go on for her and of course for you. In any adverse event that occurs, how it affects your life, 10% would be the event itself, 90% will be your reaction to it. "Mourning" over it is ok, for a while, but to let such event change the course of your life is very welcome of course, change your course, for the better! Let her
go, and set yourself free of the emotional bondage that shackles you now.
Now, going back to analyzing what happened for now will just be water under the bridge. Something happened
in the States. You can take her word for it that there is no third party. My intuition tells you most likely that there is someone who really touched her life that she would let you go or risk letting you go for this someone. Or by a small chance it could also be a realization, that she saw for herself that there would be other things more of value to her(career, migration, family) than your relationship. Mind you, two and a half years of bliss is no justification to let the rest of your life become miserable because of your longing.
It is better to have loved and lost. Always the consequence of falling in love would always be getting hurt. When i was a few years older than your age, i had a live in relationship that lasted as long as yours, 2.5years. That was a live in relationship. Kasal na lang ang kulang. She was a nurse but worked as a med rep of a multinational company. Then came the time there there was a break for her, she was to be assigned in her home province so it was my time to adjust, a few months , then something happened. She just told me one weekend that she wants to break up and with it also split our joint bank account. Just like that. There was a third party, But i have to accept it.
So, you'll find your someone sooner or later. Try to focus your attention on the ones who value you the most, your family, and close friends. Work on your career. Have fun! This will help heal the wounds faster iho, faster than any antibiotic, haha. and before you know it, you're back on track!
Just my insights,you won't get over it, you would just learn to live with it putting less emphasis on it. But still 90% of the outcome would still depend on you! Stay strong..good luck. Very Happy

Thank you Doc Joey for the meaningful advices. Actually, I know I have to move on.. not just for me but also for her. Even if it still hurts me seeing other guys, I would accept it like a man and be happy for her. I want the next man for her to give her the happiness that I'm not able to give her. I know I'll get over this... I just need time.. Smile

mokona143

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Just don't go suicidal, it's not worth it, believe me, dumaan na ako diyan...

Just keep telling yourself there's always someone better out there

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mokona143 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 am

lonelyguysolid wrote:Just don't go suicidal, it's not worth it, believe me, dumaan na ako diyan...

Just keep telling yourself there's always someone better out there

actually been there and done that.. naisip ko rin na napakaselfish kong tao kung papakamatay ako.. Smile

mokona143

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by muffdiver on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:34 am

I have taken the advise of my Lola, to find a girl who is just like my mom. So that my mother would accept her easily. I did found a girl who talks like my mom, walks like my mom.. She likes to cook, read, arts and crafts just like my mom. And exactly as my Lola predicts, my newly found girl was accepted by my mom in a snap. Unfortunately...... my dad doesn't like her, just like my mom Sad.

muffdiver
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm

hahahah..
good for you!! bad for daddy..

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by a&e on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 am

There is such a thing called self realization. Maybe during her vacation, after some thorough reflections, she realized there is something between the 2 of you that will not make your relationship work in the long run. She has said there are things she needed but they are not in you. Be thankful she is honest. Yet it is very painful to hear those words. Looking on the more positive side of it, its a blessing in disguise. How would it feel if you were married for 10 years, then all of a sudden she wants everything quits? The earlier the better.

As the saying goes...when God closes the door, He opens a window. Sa Chinese businesemen, when there is disaster...there is opportunity!!

At the moment, it is very painful. The only thing that will help you move on is to accept the reality. I know you still love her. It is very painful not to be able to share your love to the person you care for. But remember the very first person you should learn to love is yourself.

There is a process to this painful episode in our life - grief, acceptance, forgive, move.
It may take awhile...but it will come. Dont rush it but dont get stuck.

May you be enlightened.

a&e

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchcadiz on Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:24 am

wow... really enlightening... Smile

i guess there's always a time for everything... Smile

a time for joy, tears, etc... Smile

its how we deal with it that makes us who we really are... Very Happy

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:44 pm

dilemma ko ngayon may nabuntis ako pero gf siya ng iba. gusto niya ipalaglag pero ayoko pumayag. mahal ko siya pero iniwan niya ako para sa iba. tama ba na hindi ako pumayag sa gusto niyang gawin?

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by a&e on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:12 pm

acousticevents wrote:dilemma ko ngayon may nabuntis ako pero gf siya ng iba. gusto niya ipalaglag pero ayoko pumayag. mahal ko siya pero iniwan niya ako para sa iba. tama ba na hindi ako pumayag sa gusto niyang gawin?

tama ka rin na di pumayag. 1 buhay din ang mawawala pag pinalaglag. ang tanong ngayon is ano magagawa mo pag gusto niya? gaano kalakas mo siya makukumbinsi na wag gawin iyon?

try ur best and ask help

a&e

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Abortion is a crime, punishable by law, and should be reported
- sign sa hospital

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:24 pm

wag po.... ako nga po i lost my baby (di po ako nag pa abort, i had a miscarriage) and i am still weeping.. meron n sana akong 5 year old n anak.. please do whatever you can do to prevent that...
Sad

ccchick

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 am

ang problema po hindi ko na ma contact ngayon. nagpalit na ata ng number. nagaalala nga ako baka nalaman ng bf niya at kung ano na ginawa sa kanya.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 pm

acousticevents wrote:ang problema po hindi ko na ma contact ngayon. nagpalit na ata ng number. nagaalala nga ako baka nalaman ng bf niya at kung ano na ginawa sa kanya.

if there's a will, there's a waqy..siguro naman you know where she lives or you know her friends... connections dude... if you can't find a way, make one.

ccchick

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolzam on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 pm

wala ako ma-iadvise am just a good listener

coolzam
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 am

problema ms. ccchick kahit pamilya niya hindi alam kung ano na nangyari sa kanya. hindi na siya umuuwi sa bahay. dahil nga ayaw ng pamilya niya yung bf niya. nung sunday nandon ako sa bahay nila hindi nga rin nila ma kontak. friends naman niya, yon din ang sabi hindi rin daw alam kung nagpalit na siya ng number. usually maximum na yung 3 days siya hindi nag lo log in sa fs. pero 2 weeks na since last siya nag on-line. lahat kami walang balita sa kanya. may sakit nga yung daughter niya ilang araw na kaya hinahanap din siya ng pamilya niya.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 am

acousticevents wrote:problema ms. ccchick kahit pamilya niya hindi alam kung ano na nangyari sa kanya. hindi na siya umuuwi sa bahay. dahil nga ayaw ng pamilya niya yung bf niya. nung sunday nandon ako sa bahay nila hindi nga rin nila ma kontak. friends naman niya, yon din ang sabi hindi rin daw alam kung nagpalit na siya ng number. usually maximum na yung 3 days siya hindi nag lo log in sa fs. pero 2 weeks na since last siya nag on-line. lahat kami walang balita sa kanya. may sakit nga yung daughter niya ilang araw na kaya hinahanap din siya ng pamilya niya.

hmm.. do you know the guy, the real bf i mean? if you know him, you can ask him. kahit hindi ikaw... kahit ung mga kapatid, pinsan or parents nya... before its too late... bounce

i don't want to scare you, but i almost died when i had my miscarriage... bounce

ccchick

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm

thank you ms. ccchick for helping me out. sana maayos na tong problemang to.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:58 pm

acousticevents wrote:thank you ms. ccchick for helping me out. sana maayos na tong problemang to.

ako din wish ko ito... sana nga.. i know that you will do your best.. LMK... bounce

ccchick

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:01 am

thanks po. kaya ko to...dapat.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male