free $50 bankroll online poker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

free $50 bankroll online poker

Post by add1ct on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 pm

hi,

if you guys are into online poker i just want to share a link for a $50 real money to start a bankroll online.
Online Poker Sites such as Party Poker, 888poker, Everest Poker etc.

STEPS:

1> just click this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uHY9DW

***Pokerstrategy.com is a website that gives $50 free bankroll. This website is a online poker school that can teach you how to play poker the right way.

2> REGISTER *make sure you don't make up names (kasi kailangan nyo magsubmit ng ID's)

3> answer the quiz. the quiz is very easy nasa site na rin yung sagot all you have to do is read and try to use google copy the question using right click then paste it at the search bar, you can also use the crtlF (find shortcut) to get the exact phrase and answer

**tiyaga lang po $50 naman makukuha nyo. Wink

4> once you pass the quiz then you are know qualified for the $50 free bankroll Very Happy

5> choose a poker room. (i prefer partypoker)

**then download the poker room na paglalaroan ninyo then magreregister kayo sa poker room after you download. dapat match ang registration ninyo dun sa poker room na paglalaroan ninyo at sa pokerstrategy.
**you will be given a promo code that you need to enter at the poker site caheir. please follow the instructions carefully.

6> Identity check, they need to verify if your over 18yo and that you are not from the USA (kasi bawal na US players)
*****make sure you have these at hand:
A>scanned Photo with a hand written reference number from pokerstrategy.com
B>a photo of you with the ID near your face (dapat nababasa yun details sa ID)
***** submit these to pokerstrategy,com, make sure to check on your email every now and then for additional instructions

7> Receiving your $50. Laughing

**it will take 2-3 days of validating your Identity. as long as all you entered was real then you will receive the $50 bankroll just follow the instructions carefully guys Smile

NOTE: if you have questions just email me @ emyr@ironpinoy.com... please manage your bankroll carefully kasi once lang nyo makukuha to. but , lets say you loose just mail me your details and i will give you other sites to get bankrolls.

thanks for reading guys... Smile

add1ct

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top