Heart Matters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Matters

Post by joeidoc on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Are you attached or maybe deeply emotionally involved with a forbidden relationship?, are you burdened by heartaches as a result of your involvement? Share it here and lighten your load. Crying or Very sad

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart Matters

Post by alphawex on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:47 pm

yep,

it has been my curse to fall for someone who doesnt want to be loved.
i havent learned my lessoon yet, but im still trying not to fall for a bad girl again..
i always end up ignoring myself.

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am

Dear alphawex,
You'll find someone more deserving along the way. Life is an exciting journey.As always there is always the possibility of getting hurt when we open and give our hearts to the one we love. We stumble, get hurt, stand up once, twice, or more. What matters here is that we emerge stronger and wiser that way, it is our character which is strengthened. The challenge God gave always is to love the "unlovable"(even thy enemies) without expecting something in return. For the meantime find comfort among the people who love you(family, friends, etc) Smile

joeidoc

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

joeidoc wrote:Dear alphawex,
You'll find someone more deserving along the way. Life is an exciting journey.As always there is always the possibility of getting hurt when we open and give our hearts to the one we love. We stumble, get hurt, stand up once, twice, or more. What matters here is that we emerge stronger and wiser that way, it is our character which is strengthened. The challenge God gave always is to love the "unlovable"(even thy enemies) without expecting something in return. For the meantime find comfort among the people who love you(family, friends, etc) Smile

thanks for the wise advice.
im a quick learner though, but hard headed..
Very Happy

alphawex

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cuckold on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 pm

guys ano ba ggawin mo pag ayaw sa inyo ng nanay ng babae? racist kasi eh. ayaw sa chinese. 4 yrs na kme ng gf ko. d pa rin kame legal.

cuckold
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:29 am

cuckold wrote:guys ano ba ggawin mo pag ayaw sa inyo ng nanay ng babae? racist kasi eh. ayaw sa chinese. 4 yrs na kme ng gf ko. d pa rin kame legal.
Dear cuckold,
Ganun? Most of the time its the other way around di ba? My brother encountered the same problem before he married his pure chinese gf.Half lang kasi kami. Anyway, have you exhausted all means? have you tried ligawan si nanay and show her how sincere and how good your intentions are? Or nahuli mo yung kanyang kiliti? and other interests? We've seen to
many situations of these type in movies but it is really different in reality. Iba talaga if you tie the knot with all the blessings of both parents and yes, it really does matter.Ganun kasi dito eh, marriage is not only between the two of you, but between two families too.Mahirap mag you and me against the world. Anyway, having been together for 4 years is really something nowadays. Matatanggap ka rin nyan, lalo na if you give them grandchildren, i tell you lalalmbot puso nila. Very Happy

joeidoc

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cuckold on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:56 am

mahirap kasi narrow minded ung nanay. and broken family sila kaya akala ata nya pati ung dalaga will have the same fate as her. shes 22 right now pero ang treatment sa kanya ng nanay is worst than a highschool girl. sobrang strict pa rin. of course that wouldnt stop us from being naughty but still im looking forward to our future. buntisin ko na lang kaya hahaha!

cuckold
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trent9 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 am

will you a marry a girl because you got her pregnant? well this happened to me but i do not regret marrying her, it just that i think it was too early at the age of 23. i didnot even got the chance to enjoy the single life. well anyway whats done been done. i just have to face it. the only good news i have is i am working here in makati while she stays at the far north!

trent9

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am

trent9 wrote:will you a marry a girl because you got her pregnant? well this happened to me but i do not regret marrying her, it just that i think it was too early at the age of 23. i didnot even got the chance to enjoy the single life. well anyway whats done been done. i just have to face it. the only good news i have is i am working here in makati while she stays at the far north!
My answer is that it depends, if she's a long time girlfriend, and there isn't any speck of doubt in your mind, then go. Getting hitched at 23 isn't so bad. In fact one of my regrets is i should have married earlier kung alam ko lang na kami rin ang magkakatuluyan. Sounds like you have some regrets though and you now cherish some degree of freedom because of geographical distance. I'm single 50 meters away ha,ha(joke). Naku ilocana wife mo. I have a soft spot for Ilocanas also. Do you still love your wife? Your family? You should. Especially your children for they are His greatest blessings, more than material wealth or anything else. Cherish them.Come reckoning time, we are answerable to Him for what they become. Umuwi ka pa rin. For the meantime, i suggest that you use your degree of freedom for some self rediscovery and a little "fun".

joeidoc

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lord_togashi on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm

joeidoc wrote: Do you still love your wife? Your family? You should. Especially your children for they are His greatest blessings, more than material wealth or anything else. Cherish them.Come reckoning time, we are answerable to Him for what they become. Umuwi ka pa rin. For the meantime, i suggest that you use your degree of freedom for some self rediscovery and a little "fun".

well said doc!! Very Happy

lord_togashi
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Quagmire on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Already found a perfect girl... She is cute, smart and well-educated. Problem is ayaw ng pamilya ko... Lalo't lalo ng asawa ko. Very Happy

Quagmire

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 am

There is always the dilemma regarding monogamy in a relationship and sleeping around. Dagdag pa na majority kristiyano ang ating bansa.
Pag nalibog ka dahil sa kababasa mo nang redlight-ano ang gagawin? hehehe. Kalibogan ba o mag pa impyerno na lang... Twisted Evil

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Quagmire wrote:Already found a perfect girl... She is cute, smart and well-educated. Problem is ayaw ng pamilya ko... Lalo't lalo ng asawa ko. Very Happy
Comrade Quagmire,
"coz its sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along." Natural, baka patayin ka pa ng asawa mo. Now comrade it well depend on and will boil down to your values. Are you prepared to leave your wife and kids and go for her? does she know na may sabit ka and yet seems to accept you? will she be willing to be a mistress.Kaya mo ba ng ganun set up? Financially and emotinally. It's stressful i tell you. Is she worth it. cute, smart, and well educated? Yun lang ba? Why would she seem to be perfect? It seems this was your wife years ago the day you decided to get hitched? As time passes by, you will always come across someone who's prettier, lovelier, sexier, a tigress in bed, smarter, and more, malambing, than the woman you married or the girl that you fancy. Yes i can give you advise and help you analyze things in a different perspective but in the end..kaw pa rin ang magdedecide. The ball is in your court. Smile

joeidoc

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:01 pm

ik2 wrote:There is always the dilemma regarding monogamy in a relationship and sleeping around. Dagdag pa na majority kristiyano ang ating bansa.
Pag nalibog ka dahil sa kababasa mo nang redlight-ano ang gagawin? hehehe. Kalibogan ba o mag pa impyerno na lang... Twisted Evil

Comrade ik2,

Given the so called "norm" of our society emphasizing monogamy, will you consider having another relationship just to fulfill your carnal desires. Masarap ang may pamilya, asawa, anak, mga taong nagmamahal sa iyo. On the other hand, masarap din makipag k#nt#tan sa bata, sexy, palaging mabango, at palaging malambing. Mas masarap kung pa iba iba pa, di ba? I'm sure what's on your mind is...can i have the best of both worlds? Pwede ko ba gawin pareho? Pwede, kung kaya mo pero dapat handa ka rin harapin kung ano man ang kahihinatnan sa sandaling mahuli ka. Handa ka bang ilaan ang part ng kinikita mo at oras mo para sa escapades mo. Having paid sex, side from being convenient also minimizes the guilt factor.Sa gastos ka lang talo dun. Sa nababasa ko kasi sa iyo in reference sa sinasabi mo na nagtatanong ka ng tungkol sa monogamy eh mukhang emotionally involved ka na sa iba, eh dapat libog at konting caring lang siguro di ba? Let me share to you my one of my mottos in life. My heart, my mind, and the majority of my money belongs to my family and the ones i love most. But my dick, belongs to me! Surprised

joeidoc

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by patch03 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:29 pm

"My heart, my mind, and the majority of my money belongs to my family and the ones i love most. But my dick, belongs to me! - joeidoc"

what a beautiful quote...

praise to you doc...

(dapat pla ito n lng sinulat ko sa Graduation Yearbook namin eh.. he he he
)

patch03
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 pm

patch03 wrote:"My heart, my mind, and the majority of my money belongs to my family and the ones i love most. But my dick, belongs to me! - joeidoc"

what a beautiful quote...

praise to you doc...

(dapat pla ito n lng sinulat ko sa Graduation Yearbook namin eh.. he he he
)

nadale mo patch 3!!
kala ko time is gold lang okay na..
meron pa palang mas astig dun!!

doc!!
i salute you!!
iba ka talaga..

alphawex

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chapschaps on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 am

kung saan ka masaya siguradong masaya din yung T*T* mo at yan ang importante, to follow your heart coz darating ang araw na sa pagtanda mo manginginig na lang yung baba mo sa bawat babaeng makita mo kaya hanggat kaya pang k*manT*T dalihin mo na lahat ng pwedeng mahamig...

chapschaps

Male
Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by cuckold on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 pm

im having a really bad adapting problem with my gf recently. before when she was still studying game cya. bj sa bus movies taxi or even at greenbelt at night. and we love doing naughty things na nkkapagthrill samin. kaso when she started working. naging conscious na cya sa image nya. she stopped doing most of those things but she still has great performance in bed. wala na lang talaga un mga public escapades namin. as a supportive bf. i tried to understand her situation. kaso dahil nakasanayan na mahirap tangalin. is there a way para maibalik un pagiging "playful" nya?

yeah she's 21 and im 27 btw.

cuckold
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 am

cuckold wrote:im having a really bad adapting problem with my gf recently. before when she was still studying game cya. bj sa bus movies taxi or even at greenbelt at night. and we love doing naughty things na nkkapagthrill samin. kaso when she started working. naging conscious na cya sa image nya. she stopped doing most of those things but she still has great performance in bed. wala na lang talaga un mga public escapades namin. as a supportive bf. i tried to understand her situation. kaso dahil nakasanayan na mahirap tangalin. is there a way para maibalik un pagiging "playful" nya?

yeah she's 21 and im 27 btw.

A lot of things change when we girls take off our school uniforms and put on make-up and smart-casual gears. We realize important things when we start to work and earn our own money. In your case cuckold, I think your gf is just trying to take her job seriously. At her age, I would think that this is her first job and so she wants to give it her best and not mess up. Career-driven, she tries to act and look professional at all times. She stopped being playful thinking it's one of those "little" things she could just do away with to keep on track. So if you're asking how to get the "old" her back, I suggest you talk to her. If you're really into each other then you should be able to talk about these things. It may seem too shallow to talk about, but I'm sure as soon as you get your gf to realize how it's been affecting you, there's no doubt she wouldn't want to sit down and talk you through it.

Actually, there's a second course of action for your situation, but it only applies if your girlfriend has been working for no more than 2 months. You see we all have to go through some adjustments when a change occurs. Just give your gf some time. Of course she would want to look good and play it safe at first, and when she finally has a good grasp of the thin rope, she'd be able to let go her other hand. I hope you know what I mean. Very Happy

love
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by carlo_marco069 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:54 am

WOW!
Galing ni Love, parang exprt!
Would love toknow you more LOVE!
Thanks
Carlo

carlo_marco069
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 am

I agree with Ms. Love, since she started working there would be less time in between, and new people that she would be with. As of today, there would be pressure for the working person to conform to a standard and that they would have to maintain an image that is acceptable to society. There is also the pressure to keep the image of where she works. Personally it might be because she wants to keep her job, and does not want to jeopardize it. Or it could be that she might be going through a phase. My advice would be that you should talk to her about it and try to understand why, after all, good communication is very important for a good relationship

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:52 am

Ang masasabi ko lang as far as relationship goes: One should not settle right away when having a relationhip if you ultimately wants to get married.
Date as many people as you can before settling down. First, it takes time to know oneself, if you want a long term partner, do not rush regardless of the circumstances. The so called "soul mate" concept is quite overrated and made mostly for the movies.

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by love on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:16 pm

carlo_marco069 wrote:WOW!
Thanks
Carlo

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. Please use the private messaging next time so we don't lose track of the forum topic. Hope this serves as an FYI to everyone.

Cheers,
Love

love
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lameloser07 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:57 pm

love wrote:
carlo_marco069 wrote:WOW!
Thanks
Carlo

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. Please use the private messaging next time so we don't lose track of the forum topic. Hope this serves as an FYI to everyone.

Cheers,
Love

i agree galing ni love flower

lameloser07
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by yawsiyawsa on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Love, pwede bang mag-consult sa iyo ng personal? Yung face to face? Very Happy Levity aside, when given a choice between pursuing a career and being carefree, most women choose career. And they are right! They can have fun when they want to and how they want it but they cannot have career opportunities at their beck and call. They have to grab it as it comes. Hypocritical as it may seem, today's corporate world still value women employees with perceived "good moral values". Corparate ethics daw. I guess your GF's view of being naughty is changing, as in from being carefree to discreet kind of naughtiness. Still naughty but discreet, in conformance with norms of the corporate world. Parang keso de bola yan, pulang pula sa labas, sa loob eh dilaw na dilaw Razz Very Happy You, as the understanding BF, should go along the flow of the tide. Mas maganda naman yung discreet di ba? Peace! Smile

yawsiyawsa
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next