Advantages of having a solar system installed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advantages of having a solar system installed.

Post by HeathBarrington on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 am

The primary benefit of having a solar power system installed is the cash you are about to save in the long run. Though it may be a little pricey in the beginning, the long term advantages it has to offer will surely overcome the initial expenses.

There are many benefits in having a Solar systems Queensland firm to install solar panels for your energy needs. Solar panels are long-lasting and can be employed nearly everywhere where sunlight is available. If you're unable to produce the initial prices and meet the installment prerequisites of huge solar energy systems, you can think about employing solar energy in a more compact point. It is possible to obtain the sun's rays and use solar energy without spending a lot of funds.

For any individual thinking about making use of solar energy, solar water heaters and even passive solar heating are excellent ways to begin. Because the energy from the sun is an unlimited power source, it is likely that we could provide the upcoming generation with sufficient energy to enable them to live in comfort for a longer period. And as solar power won't release carbon and other greenhouse gases, powering your homes and businesses with solar energy is not going to damage the environment in any way.

Having knowledge of the advantages of a solar power system itself will urge more and more people to get it. It is high time that people switched to utilize solar energy power as an alternative to fossil-based sources. Getting a Solar systems Queensland will help you meet you all your energy needs and that too without harming the environment.

HeathBarrington

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Advantages of having a solar system installed.

Post by r3k0mz on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 am

wow.. very informative....

r3k0mz

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zvansky on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 pm

i liked this technology but im not an electrician...if i purchase this how can i be sure that it will last...

zvansky

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Back to top Go down

reason why solar-power is economical nonsense in the philippines...

Post by 4711 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:02 am

solar-energy is part of our future, no doubt.
but a single solar-panel is a toy, it makes sense only in big solar-parks or a mall, completely
coverered with solar-panels.

one side of my roof here in germany is covered with solar-panels.
the other side not, reasoned by different position of the sun in europe.
totally cost: 20 000euro, 1,2 mio peso. financed with a gouvernment subventioned
credit, interest rate 1,5% only. additional i can deduct this investment for 5 years from my taxes.
the electrical company has to buy my eletricity for a higher, fixed price the next 20years,
thatīs by the law. i do not need any converter or wiring as this is also part of the contract,
the electrical company has to provide that all, by the law. that means finally that the
energy i consume from them is cheaper than what i sell them.
and even with this conditions it takes me 12 years before iīm in plus.

and now to the philippines where you donīt get any subventions for this....
as an example letīs take my brother in law in the province. he owns some coconut-trees and
is a copra buyer. income about 30 000p monthly, not bad for the province.
he could get a credit on 5/6 conditions only. by installing the solar-panels, the roof-construction
would collapse. nobody would buy his energy and when he needs it mostly, in nighttime,
there is none. he would need several big batteries and a converter but he is not able
to maintain this. it would make his refrigerator run over night but still not enough
power for an aircon.
this i see as reason that private investment in solar-energy in the philippines
is right now nonsense.
the future will be different.

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by evangelionimee on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 am

di kaya ng pilipinas yan

evangelionimee

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hornydude on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

spam po iyan. paki delete

hornydude

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top