MOTORBIKE RIDER NA ABUSO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOTORBIKE RIDER NA ABUSO

Post by sexpresso on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 am

I need your help please. Let's apprehend the owner of this face and make metro manila roads safer by one person. I only have his motorbike's plate number. I am willing to work with you to get this guy. I am just an ordinary citizen who like many others, are sick of being bullied by gun wielding goons around the metro.

Please take a good hard look at this face and watch out for him. He drives around the city in a red and white motorbike wearing a blue and white helmet and black jacket. Plate number is 6077PO. He zooms in and out of lanes and blocks you off... arrogant and riding his bike as if he owns the streets of metro manila.

Be careful - if you spot him, report him to the nearest policeman you see.

His arrogance stems from the gun he carries tucked in his waist. He will pull it out and point it at you... but being the real coward that he is, won't pull the trigger.

He cut into my lane as I was driving along EDSA (cor quezon avenue flyover) last saturday. I honked him to get his attention. He then crisscrossed in front of me and pulled to a sudden stop. I stepped on my brakes, barely hitting his rear wheel. He then went off his motorbike and pulled his gun out, pointed it at me, and demanded I step out. I didn't - and with his gun pulled out and pointed at my face, I honked my horn long to get the attention of an MMDA officer and by-standers. He continued to tap at my window and pointing his gun at me, he continued to shouting invectives. As the MMDA officer approached ( a certain Bates), and as people and by-standers started to mill around, he stepped back, he tucked his gun back into his waist, run to his bike, and tried to drive away. Fortunately, the MMDA officer didn't let him go after by-standers shouted that the coward had a gun. As the MMDA officer approached me, I told him that the coward had a gun tucked in his waist and that he threatened to shoot me. The MMDA officer advised me to call a police officer because MMDA personnel were not armed. I was calling 117 on my cell phone when a policeman, a certain Sgt. Gacho, drove by in his motorcycle. The by-standers called out to him and pointed to the coward with a gun. Sgt. Gacho then approached the coward and pulled the coward away from my car. Then Sgt. Gacho approached me and told me that the coward wanted to "fix" things. I said no, and that I want him brought to the precinct with me where I can lodge a complaint. Sgt Gacho then told me that if that's the case, I should call a 117. He also advised me to get the coward's plate number and bring the complaint to authorities. He then went back to the coward, who at this point seemed to have been jolted back into reality. Sgt. Gacho talked to the coward for a few minutes, afterwhich the coward walked towards me, and acting like a saint, apologized to me for his actions, an apology I refused to accept, knowing full well that he can pull his gun out and this time, would actually be foolish enough to shoot. As more by-standers and other cars started to mill around, he walked towards his bike, and drove away. I was surprised that Sgt. Gacho didn't stop him. I was surprised that the MMDA officer didn't stop him. But I understood, because these officers of the law are just working and would not put their lives in grave danger.

I wanted to go to the precinct, but decided against it. For who know's if this coward is a police officer or an asset.

I am forwarding this as a threatened citizen. I am forwarding this email message to anyone who would care to read it and learn from it. I am forwarding this letter to authorities so they can do action against this coward before he, in his cowardly foolishness, actually starts hurting people... innocent people.

I do not know his name... but take a good hard look at his smirking face. And watch out for him.[img][/img][img][/img]

sexpresso

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-26

Back to top Go down

PICTURE NG ABUSADONG RIDER

Post by sexpresso on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 am

Let's apprehend the owner of this face and make metro manila roads safer by one person. I only have his motorbike's plate number. I am willing to work with you to get this guy. I am just an ordinary citizen who like many others, are sick of being bullied by gun wielding goons around the metro.

Please take a good hard look at this face and watch out for him. He drives around the city in a red and white motorbike wearing a blue and white helmet and black jacket. Plate number is 6077PO. He zooms in and out of lanes and blocks you off... arrogant and riding his bike as if he owns the streets of metro manila.

Be careful - if you spot him, report him to the nearest policeman you see.

His arrogance stems from the gun he carries tucked in his waist. He will pull it out and point it at you... but being the real coward that he is, won't pull the trigger.

He cut into my lane as I was driving along EDSA (cor quezon avenue flyover) last saturday. I honked him to get his attention. He then crisscrossed in front of me and pulled to a sudden stop. I stepped on my brakes, barely hitting his rear wheel. He then went off his motorbike and pulled his gun out, pointed it at me, and demanded I step out. I didn't - and with his gun pulled out and pointed at my face, I honked my horn long to get the attention of an MMDA officer and by-standers. He continued to tap at my window and pointing his gun at me, he continued to shouting invectives. As the MMDA officer approached ( a certain Bates), and as people and by-standers started to mill around, he stepped back, he tucked his gun back into his waist, run to his bike, and tried to drive away. Fortunately, the MMDA officer didn't let him go after by-standers shouted that the coward had a gun. As the MMDA officer approached me, I told him that the coward had a gun tucked in his waist and that he threatened to shoot me. The MMDA officer advised me to call a police officer because MMDA personnel were not armed. I was calling 117 on my cell phone when a policeman, a certain Sgt. Gacho, drove by in his motorcycle. The by-standers called out to him and pointed to the coward with a gun. Sgt. Gacho then approached the coward and pulled the coward away from my car. Then Sgt. Gacho approached me and told me that the coward wanted to "fix" things. I said no, and that I want him brought to the precinct with me where I can lodge a complaint. Sgt Gacho then told me that if that's the case, I should call a 117. He also advised me to get the coward's plate number and bring the complaint to authorities. He then went back to the coward, who at this point seemed to have been jolted back into reality. Sgt. Gacho talked to the coward for a few minutes, afterwhich the coward walked towards me, and acting like a saint, apologized to me for his actions, an apology I refused to accept, knowing full well that he can pull his gun out and this time, would actually be foolish enough to shoot. As more by-standers and other cars started to mill around, he walked towards his bike, and drove away. I was surprised that Sgt. Gacho didn't stop him. I was surprised that the MMDA officer didn't stop him. But I understood, because these officers of the law are just working and would not put their lives in grave danger.

I wanted to go to the precinct, but decided against it. For who know's if this coward is a police officer or an asset.

I am forwarding this as a threatened citizen. I am forwarding this email message to anyone who would care to read it and learn from it. I am forwarding this letter to authorities so they can do action against this coward before he, in his cowardly foolishness, actually starts hurting people... innocent people.

I do not know his name... but take a good hard look at his smirking face. And watch out for him.

sexpresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MOTORBIKE RIDER NA ABUSO

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Maybe if it was me, and if it was night time, baka banggain ko pa yan at high-speed, with either a red plated vehicle or one that has an "8" on its plate number. Tutal mahilig kamo siyang humarang, gago siya kung humarang siya sa mabilis ang takbo.

PS
Baka si Manong Tony makatulong sa ganito.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sexpresso on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 am

salamat sir.

sexpresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anderson on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 am

sayang sir dapat pumunta ka ng presinto at pina blotter mo. grave threat ata yun tutukan ka ng baril

Anderson
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top