FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by joeidoc on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Got a FUBU,FF, or a SEB, you can share your stories here Neutral

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by memphisMalkav on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:20 am

Got one before. She was a friend of a friend. She wanted to do it at a motel pero laging nagkakaproblem. We eventually did it sa house. She texted one night and asked if she could come over. She came a few minutes later, ready. We started making out in the living room. Took off her undies and ate her kitten. After she came, I licked off the juice then she gave me a bj. Got hard and she sat on top off me. Fucked in different positions until we both came.

The only downside is that we soaked the couch and destroyed one of its arms. Suspect

memphisMalkav
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 46
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

fubu

Post by rafer on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:16 am

i have had a fubu before and she has another fubu, she was tall around 5'8, not so pretty, slim, long legs..

anyways, we became FUBU's for 3 months and we fuck usually once or twice a week, sayang na inlove sya sakin and i have a fiance back then so it didn't work out, nawalan din ako ng contact sa kanya eventually,

anyways, it was good while it lasted!!

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 pm

have a chatmate, she works in a hotel in makati i asked her if she was game she told me she was. Eventually we became textmates. We exhanged hot steamy messages. Then after 1 month of texting we decided to meet. She was hot. ample boobs, pinkish nips. fair skin. We checked in on a hotel in makati then proceeded to do the deed. She was exceptional in sex. parang seasoned veteran sa NBA pero rookie lang ang itsura.. hehe.. im still seeing her now.. cant wait for our next FUBU Session. afro

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by alphawex on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 pm

kurosaki_kun wrote:have a chatmate, she works in a hotel in makati i asked her if she was game she told me she was. Eventually we became textmates. We exhanged hot steamy messages. Then after 1 month of texting we decided to meet. She was hot. ample boobs, pinkish nips. fair skin. We checked in on a hotel in makati then proceeded to do the deed. She was exceptional in sex. parang seasoned veteran sa NBA pero rookie lang ang itsura.. hehe.. im still seeing her now.. cant wait for our next FUBU Session. afro


i envy you..

_________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]life is short, ride hard![/embed-flash]

alphawex
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Age : 36
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am

alphawex wrote:
kurosaki_kun wrote:have a chatmate, she works in a hotel in makati i asked her if she was game she told me she was. Eventually we became textmates. We exhanged hot steamy messages. Then after 1 month of texting we decided to meet. She was hot. ample boobs, pinkish nips. fair skin. We checked in on a hotel in makati then proceeded to do the deed. She was exceptional in sex. parang seasoned veteran sa NBA pero rookie lang ang itsura.. hehe.. im still seeing her now.. cant wait for our next FUBU Session. afro


i envy you..

one downside though is bihira lang kami mag sex.. nagkikita kami pero sandali lang.. wlang time mashado... Crying or Very sad

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by spicy_angel on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm

i've met this guy from the other site, naintriga lang ako kse daming girls na nagaaway away dahil sa kanya. we went to sogo and while he's on top of me and fucking me, nahulog un pustiso sa dibdib ko, i was so shocked, tapos kinuha nya rin ng bibig nya para isuot. nawala libog ko..

spicy_angel
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by boserokid on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:13 pm

I got two FUBUs, both magbestfriend pa. Although di ko na try magthreesome kami, ayaw kasi nila. One time I took them both to our rest house in Tagaytay, 3some ang plano ko kaso maski ano gawin ko convincing ayaw talaga nila. So one at a time nalang nangyari.

boserokid
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 36
Age : 36
Location : Down South of Metro
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by coolzam on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am

hay nako..kainggit naman kayo...wala pa ako ngiging fubu... Crying or Very sad pwede ikaw ms. spicy_angel?

coolzam
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 513
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by rafrap on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:28 am

ive had fubu's before, yun 1 taga laguna (pero ilongga sya) then yun 1 taga qc na bikolana... yun taga laguna parating gusto pag linggo magkikita at mahapon ang banatan then sobrang sarap ikama kasi sya tumatrabaho saken parati (on top, BBBJ) tapos hilig pa mag kegel kaya sarap na sarap ako sa kanya... seksi at flawless pa...

yun bikolana is actually a colehiyala na mit ko... she claimed ako raw una nya then from then on she always craved for my banging... mahilig din s kegel eto si colehiyala though hirap naman ako sa kaya coz shes taller than me mahirap i-dog style... (my fave position)

unfortunately yun taga laguna bumalik ng iloilo... si bikolana bumalik ng bikol after graduation but hell they were great finds! (and fucks...) Very Happy

rafrap
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by joeidoc on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:31 am

rafrap wrote:ive had fubu's before, yun 1 taga laguna (pero ilongga sya) then yun 1 taga qc na bikolana... yun taga laguna parating gusto pag linggo magkikita at mahapon ang banatan then sobrang sarap ikama kasi sya tumatrabaho saken parati (on top, BBBJ) tapos hilig pa mag kegel kaya sarap na sarap ako sa kanya... seksi at flawless pa...

yun bikolana is actually a colehiyala na mit ko... she claimed ako raw una nya then from then on she always craved for my banging... mahilig din s kegel eto si colehiyala though hirap naman ako sa kaya coz shes taller than me mahirap i-dog style... (my fave position)

unfortunately yun taga laguna bumalik ng iloilo... si bikolana bumalik ng bikol after graduation but hell they were great finds! (and fucks...) Very Happy
ganyan talaga, life is a journey amigo, you'll find better lays along the way. Smile

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by akoito on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 am

mga bossing ang swerte niyo naman at may FUBU kayo Sad
sana magkaron ako ng chance na magkaron me ng FUBU....
paging miss SPICY_ANGEL sana pagbigayan mo ako na masubukan
ang magkaron ng FUBU Very Happy Very Happy

akoito

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by bassboy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 am

how i wish i could have a fubu,just like you guys...exciting or should i say sexciting Wink

bassboy
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 54
Age : 43
Location : pampanga
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by jefoy on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:34 am

hahaha marami talaga admirer si angel Very Happy isa na ko dun dearie Wink

anyway fubu i had once may ari ng isang maliit na travel agency i met her thru YM but twice lang ngyari since yoko magkaroon ng attachment Smile im taken already jsut here for fun Wink.

gawa nlng ako bagong thread for ONS Wink

jefoy
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 am

spicy_angel wrote:i've met this guy from the other site, naintriga lang ako kse daming girls na nagaaway away dahil sa kanya. we went to sogo and while he's on top of me and fucking me, nahulog un pustiso sa dibdib ko, i was so shocked, tapos kinuha nya rin ng bibig nya para isuot. nawala libog ko..

nakakawalang gana nga hehehe

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by joeidoc on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:12 am

Bwahahahahaha. Just imagine if he was doing DATY tapos dun natanggal, bwahahaha. Sumakit tiyan ko sa kakatawa ha. Very Happy

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by cxxxavier on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 am

joeidoc wrote:Bwahahahahaha. Just imagine if he was doing DATY tapos dun natanggal, bwahahaha. Sumakit tiyan ko sa kakatawa ha. Very Happy

Doc, kung dun natanggal un baka sa iyo dalhin at ipakuha sa iyo silent

cxxxavier

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by misterio on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 am

tayo tau ng spicy angel fans club

misterio

Male
Number of posts : 8
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by koopahl on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 am

fubu before...now current gf...been like that for three years...

better sex with fubus than those being paid for it

koopahl

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 pm

spicy_angel wrote:i've met this guy from the other site, naintriga lang ako kse daming girls na nagaaway away dahil sa kanya. we went to sogo and while he's on top of me and fucking me, nahulog un pustiso sa dibdib ko, i was so shocked, tapos kinuha nya rin ng bibig nya para isuot. nawala libog ko..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oops sorry, can't help myself Laughing

_________________
NO THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL LONELYGUYSOLID.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Age : 35
Location : From your darkest nightmares
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by love on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:25 pm

My FUBU lives in Las Piņas, and I'm from Makati. We meet at least twice a month (and that's how often I get sex) Mejo busy rin kse sa work and I think mas okay na rin yun, mhirap na, bka mag fall pa ko sa knya.. just like what happened to my last bf. Well anyway, I met him in an online game which I used to play. He's good in bed and I must say he's one of the best fucks I've had so far. We last fucked nung Sunday.

love
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 123
Age : 30
Location : Makati City
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by rafrap on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:05 am

@ love - im from makati... Very Happy

rafrap
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by doors on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:54 am

hi love! Makati din ako. Smile

doors
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 48
Location : Cainta to Makati to Cainta
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by sex starved on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:15 pm

meron akong FUBU, magaling sa ibabaw, licker ng balls at ass ay naku napakasarap! husband niya daw magaling pero ako masarap????? Wink

sex starved

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:32 pm

hi love.. Twisted Evil

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: FUBUS FFs and SEBs

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum