Retired GMs - what's your story ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retired GMs - what's your story ?

Post by jmatienzo on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 am

retired from active duty some two years back after taking a much sought after PSK PSP under my wing and into my arms and into my heart. hers was quite a common story - sobrang pabaya and uncaring parents, painful breakoff with BF, was seduced (and discarded) by a showbiz guy, tough family financial situation and a girlfriend who dazzled her with promises of easy money. after one month as a PSK PSP , she felt uneasy and wanted to retire. she asked my opinion and my help and i told her to stop before she got in too deep . she was too sweet and too naive. it was hard to just let her fall into the cesspool . then again was sweet talked by another GM to continue on a limited basis ( as in for personal and his friend's use lang daw ).

I asked her to stop anew and asked her to try instead a legit part time job (where she could put her face and figure to good use without selling herself as party of the deal). and happily she did really well.

since then naging kami na. yes i admit that i've been supporting her studies and some needs ( but its still a far cry from the 12-15 K i spent monthly on PSPs and MPAs). she's turned out well and earns a bit of money on the side doing part time modelling jobs. she's graduating na finally from college and she's looking forward to joining the working world. she's as lovely and sweet and sexy as ever. and she has that perfect combination of naivete and wantonness that revs my engine everytime.

jmatienzo

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Retired GMs - what's your story ?

Post by seven1970 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 am

pretty woman, walking down the street....... nadapa

seven1970
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jmatienzo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

finally with diploma in hand! Very Happy mission accomplished. passed two interviews na and hopefully she lands a job on a cruise ship. what happens after? let's see. pero handa ako whatever. if she fall for someone else tatanggapin ko naman ng walang galit o panghihinayang. ang importante nailayo ko siya sa buhay PSP at nabigyan ng pagkakataong mabuhay ng maayos.

malay mo there's another damsel in distress out there ...

jmatienzo

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top