Condom problem... tips???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Condom problem... tips???

Post by Slydersee on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 am

Ive been through a LOT of condoms.. from locals to internationals.. from thick.. to dotted... to ribbed... to thin... to micro thin.. i got a problem.. let me explain first why...

Im a good boy in my hometown and neighboring city.. but whenever i get to go outside.. business trip.. competition... getaways... i get girls... i get 1 girl a nyt(my trips usually is 2 nights).. here's the prob.. i hate condoms.. and i hate the fact that i have to be VERY prepared the night before.. and i mean. prepared.. 1 week without pleasure... the 1st night 1st round is no prob.. the 2nd round of the 1st night is.. challenging. But the 2nd night...

2nd night.. is a biggy prob for me... don't get me wrong.. i don't have problems in making my Jr. stand and hard.. but the finish is the prob.. and what the hell.. yeah.. i enjoy the process or climb.. but in the end.. its the finish thats the peak of the mountain..

So anyone has a brand of condom thats really pleasurable?? ive tried.. Trust, Premiere, Frenzy, Trojan, and Kimuno.. havnt tried the black 0.02 or something.. rumor is it is good?? any suggestions??

Slydersee

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Condom problem... tips???

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Premiere is the best I've tried so far. The 0.02 I've tried before, but tends to dry up too quickly.
Anyway if you're having problems, I think you might be thinking too much about what you're doing. Men's brains are not really wired for multi tasking. We're more developed for focused singular tasks. Try relaxing and not put too much thought in it.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by santi101 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:18 am

man you should try durex featherlite.

santi101

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 am

May bago ang Durex yung featherlite ultima (red box) thinnest available sa Durex line. But same problems pa rin with other Durex, madali mawala ang lubrication, but Durex also has its own line of lubes.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by muffdiver on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 am

I have tried many condoms and my best bet now is the Akamoto ultra thin .005 its like not wearing at all. Medyo tricky isuot kasi super thin talaga at psychlogically kapag gamit mo na, may takot na mabutas dahil parang wala talaga. Pero rest assured matibay yun.

muffdiver
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooldude on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 am

Hey bro.
Arbor naman ng sample.

Cooldude
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by santi101 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 am

where can i get that akamoto ultra thin .005? i have a walk later and i need one Very Happy

santi101

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top