The DATY Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The DATY Experience

Post by snip on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:54 am

Tips and techniques on how to better pleasure our partners. http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/ejacula.htm

na -curious ako because my current partner is a certified bed-wetter ( AS IN ) and i wanted to find out why and what it's all about. medyo mahaba lang basahin but by the time you finish reading it i hope you'll agree that it's time well spent.

snip
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The DATY Experience

Post by snip on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 am

nangyari na ba sa inyo ito ? my partner is a gusher and i found out just six months ago. i was in the middle of a gentle DATY session when she suddenly groaned and a steady stream of her cum came out.

hindi squirt ha but a steady stream that lasted for about 3-4 seconds. andami talaga.

yung lasa paiba-iba sometimes slightly sweetish / neutral / slightly sour na ewan .dati paisa-isa lang kami pero ngayon shes's gotten more relaxed when we make love kaya as she's capable of coming mga five to six times in succession. rest konti the start again until hindi niya na makaya.

at hindi lang sa DATY ha . minsan natsatsambahan with my fingers / tool din.

pero nakakaturn-on talaga. her knees shake and her thighs start trembling prior to each release. as in hindi makabangon lalo na pag sunod sunod ang kanyang orgasms.

any similar experiences GMs ?

snip
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum