FUBU stories

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FUBU stories

Post by kapitantutan on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:07 pm

out of 5 prospective fubus... tell em honestly that you have a gf/wife or whatever... at least 1 of em would agree to it... pede na.. at least less complicated...

kapitantutan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jaythang on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 am

Before yes i had 3 Fubu. 2 from our office and one from my former skul (high skul). the 2 fubu in my former office was damn hot. One eventually became my 2 weeks gf she's really horny and damn she always give me a deep throat of a lifetime.........too bad she's just too greedy for the money and she always borrow.....the other one was just ok.......the other girl from my former skul....she was my long time fubu......then she fell in love but i told her that im not the one for you...........But i had a great time with this girls.......I miss my single life Razz

jaythang

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

my 1st time

Post by luderx on Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

i just met my 1st fubu last two weeks ago : ) we met at friendster she was challenged by my constant budging that she was just a poser. we met at sogo and she was sooo hot! I will never forget her muscle control! and her mind blowing BJ's (with an s') lahat ata ng posisyon ngawa namin win 3 hrs! heto ngayon mag meet daw kami saturday night overnight! heheh more FR on that! and she is 6 yrs younger than me!!!!

luderx

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by anakngtinapa on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 am

I dont think if this will matter..,

Just want to share to you guys...,

My father was the same as you guys...., playing aroung with the girls left and right.. I have alot of kapatid sa labas..

My dad stopped from being a playboy guy when he got married. Knowing that all unclean stories has ended there, he lived he's life like he a new MAN.

Pero dumating din ung time when he said eto na ang kapalit ng ginawa nya noon.. For the first time, I saw dad crying...
Na biktima ang ate ko ng lalakeng tulad nya noon..

I dont want this to happen to me.., and I dont want the other girls to experience the same way my sister experienced.

I'm a 23 yrs Old Virgin and I'm proud of it!
ilang beses na akong muntikan makaexperience pero natuto ako sa pag kakamali ng dad ko...
I'll do it when I get married..

Note: hindi ako panget, kapag nakukukwento ko ngang virgin pa ako sabe nila muka daw akong madami ng nilokong babae... hehehehehe...I Just Love my Girlfriend...and I RESPECT her

anakngtinapa

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xiexieall on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am

Hmmm kaawa awang t1t1 yan...pang ihi lang hehehe

jok lang pre HAHAHA

xiexieall
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1383
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 am

One word of caution though when going "out of town" with your fubu( especially when your married). No, im not more concerned about this than yung "may makakita". What if something unforseen happens like a VA (vehicular accident). A colleague of mine took opportunity of his spouse's 1 week out of the country trip and invited his fubu (even PSP for this matter) for a weekend in Baguio. During their return trip to manila, they were unfortunate to meet an accident in Tarlac, both were seriously injured. My friend had to sell one of his cars to cover the girl's hospital expenses. There was a lot of explaining to the wife of course. He almost ruined his marriage. Jut a word of caution. Im just emphasizing the huge risk here when indulging in this endeavor. The more frequent and intense you play, the greater price you might pay (more than money, not just the money) Mad

...because how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe.

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by apokalips132003 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 am

I agree joieidoc. Very scary stuff.

apokalips132003

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rob on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

i had but one FUBU..met her online..then we decided to meet up in cubao..ended up having hot steamy sex sa SOGO.

oh..she was a mom already...i guess in her early 40's

very very VERY educational

rob

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

here is my fubu

Post by 4711 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:00 pm

we invited a niece here in germany to look for a husband to stay here.
after 6 weeks i laid her.
finally i managed a fixed marriage for her (i was the one who paid for it) and she could stay.
after that i made it possible that her son, 4 years old, could come to germany and stay.
when everything was done i was asshole only.
thatīs life.

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

I have a 35 yr old fubu whom I got from a chat room. she works in an insurance co somewhere here in makati. we met in gudalupe, had a small chat, went to a motel somewhere close. shes, about 5'2 in height, maputi, face 6/10, pwede nadin, body 7/10, medyo sexy pa. I just remmbered, may bf xa na dr. hahaha.. d kaya ikaw un doc j? lgs? pero on and off daw cla nung bf nya.. moving on, shes still tight, last time she did it was like 6 mos pa.. she was real tight talaga, d raw kc maxado nagagalaw kaya cguro sumickip. mahiyain nung una pero when I kissed her, shes wet na kaagad. nice boobs, medium lang saka tayo p.. hj,bj, doggie, we had 3 bouts and she was exhausted after. hehehe.. we met again for the second time and it was intense.. i havent seen her for about a 6mos because of my busy sched..

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by james69 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

i had few fubus in the past, one of them lasted for more than 2 years, anyways my latest is a 19yo college student, she is not that pretty unlike the last one but boy she is sizzling hot. We do our deeds atleast once a week bale 5 months na din kami... bounce

james69
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jamvash on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:24 am

I had a fubu before working in manila siya nainlove skin and inaway niya ang misis ko mahirap pala ganun that time nasa barko hirap pag di sinasagot tawag mo ng misis kakaloka talaga. kaya i decided to dump her ha kasi nagugulo na pamilya ko sana makamit ulit ako ng fubu yung plainly sex lng

jamvash

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Julep on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 am

rafer wrote:alphawex,

you just gotta go out more amigo, it's really a plus pag may kotse ka and you know the places to go, and of course may pera ka..gusto talaga ng mga chikas na galante...

it's not something taught in words, you gotta experience it though..

just my advise...

pero ok na may FUBU pero once na ma attach ka sa kanya or sya ma attach sayo then dun magsisimula ang problema..

Smile

I totally agree! I had one that had pictures of me with her and she threatened to post it on her friendster if I ever go separate...that's mot much of FUBU if you ask me... Shocked

Julep
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-11-09

http://stephenpadayhag.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RicK UrAGoN on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 pm

had one last summer...superrrrrr delish!

RicK UrAGoN
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-18

http://www.disenyoloco.blogspot.com, www.rickyloco72.multiply.co

Back to top Go down

Post by jamz on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 am

Masarap may fubu, hirap lang talaga if they fall for you. Kelangan kalasan na agad, mga babae kasi may tendency magkaroon na agad ng emotions if you've slept with them more than once.

Suwerte mo na lang kung makahanap ka ng malibog lang talaga at S3x lang talaga hanap without any strings attached. Dati kasi nasira chances ko sa nililigawan ko kasi yung FUBU ko learned may nililigawan ako tapos sinabi nya kami bad trip talaga yun.

Pero masarap dahil you're just doing it for the s3x and pwede ka pa dumiskarte sa iba naman on other days.

jamz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by blakmamba246 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:55 am

Did my fubu last friday.And did her backdoor.sarap ang sikip

blakmamba246
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemamon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

My last fubu was 8 yrs back i suppose, we met at this training for pollution control officer down south. She was a looker and everyone wants a piece of her at that time. Did not bother with her as she was always flocked by those who wants a one nighter (btw we were staying at a resort for 3 days).
To cut the story short, i got her a couple of months after that training, it was on and off. She says she wont do it anymore. Then if she comes to manila she texts me and then meet up for a tryst...that lasted for awhile till I went back to the province to study...She's now in canada. Oh BTW she is an MILF...but she still is very sexy as of this time...we still keep in touch once in awhile...

mikemamon

Male
Registration date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bisdakmale on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 am

once had a fubu who was about to get married in less than a month to her american bf. her american bf had no idea she was having fun on the side while he was away Wink one of our most memorable sessions was when we were in the middle of our rounds -- WOT sya and i could feel that i was about to explode inside her when suddenly her bf calls on her mobile phone! aaahhhh! actually this would happen quite often in previous sessions but never yet when i was about to cum inside her haha! instead of stopping completely and pulling out para hindi ako labasan, she kept my junior inside her tight very wet pussy while she talked to her bf on the phone! haha! she tried her best to calm herself down para di sya mag moan while talking to her hubby. instead of pumping nag-muscle control na lang sya sa junior ko until di ko na talaga mapigilan at pumutok ako sa loob nya (live pa naman kc nga fubu na kami for several months) -- nung naramdaman nyang nilabasan na ko sa loob nya di na rin nya napigilan mag-moan kc kahit hindi kami nagpa-pump, ang lakas pumiglas ng junior ko habang nilalabasan ako kaya napa-moan din sya ng medyo malakas habang kausap pa nya bf nya sa celfone hahahaha! ayun nagtanong bigla ang bf nya "honey what are you doing there?" hhahaha! buti na lang nakapag-isip pa ng plausible answer ang fubu ko at sagot nya sa bf nya na naglilinis daw sya ng bahay kaya hinihingal pa sya! LMAO! and all that time nilalabasan na ko sa loob nya! pati nga sya natatawa sa hitsura ng mukha ko kc nagpupumilit ako pigilan yung malakas na pag ungol habang nilalabasan. Very Happy sayang she's now in the U.S. kasi na petition na sya dun ng hubby nya but we still remain in touch via emails and reminisce all our previous sexcapades together hahaha! pag maka-uwi daw sya dito sa pinas at may chance sya dumaan dito sa cebu, gusto nya magkita kami ulit for old times sake! wow! can't wait for that day! LOL! Very Happy

bisdakmale

Male
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top