Tequila tasting Event Invitation for Tequila-loving babes ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tequila tasting Event Invitation for Tequila-loving babes ONLY

Post by pogingrichdude on Wed May 13, 2009 5:04 am

On May 28, am invited to an exclusive tequila-tasting event where a new imported brand will be launched in the market and so, am here to solicit interest(s) from tequila-LOVIN' babes who wanna be my date to the said event, I'll allow a tequila-loving babe to another tequila-loving female babe friend of hers, para naman may kasama din sya while with me. So in short, 3some tayo sa event, and if I should like you both enough, maybe we can go where the tequila effect brings us later on after the event! do email me your face & body pics and contact #s at pogingjohn@yahoo.com which is also my friendster for u to check me out :-) btw, this is strictly an eb-party invitation which can possibly lead to a "seb" which means I don't expect to reward the girls financially but I don't mind givin them taxi fare...and this is why the prerequisite of "tequila-loving" babes.... so come-on for girls to join me is the tequila itself and the exclusive event about it... But of course, all babes are welcome , be they PSP, party girls, girls who just wanna have fun, etc. as long as they love tequilas!!! Syempre..it's free!!!!

pogingrichdude
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tequila tasting Event Invitation for Tequila-loving babes ONLY

Post by pogingrichdude on Wed May 13, 2009 12:56 pm

sensya na guys pero d2 ko din lang ipost ito... coz i posted this same thing on OD and when I went back to look it up, shet, meron nagchange ng mga sinabi ko dun, by changing the word "babes" and "girls" in my original post to the word "gay" and made it appear na I was lookin for a fag?! pwede pa lang nilang baguhin ang isang posting!? packin shet, dami pa lang inggitero at intriguero sa OD?! nampuch, kung umasta eh parang mga BADING !? parang gulat na gulat sila na merong ganitong klaseng event at parang naninibago sila sa ganitong klaseng invite?! nampuch, so what if am inviting girls to drink tequila in exchange for sex?! is that new? eh gus2 ko naman maiba ang gimik ko, para hinde naman parating 'business transaction' ang sexlife ko! eh nagkataon invited naman tlga ako sa isang event where they're launching a new tequila brand sa market! where there's a guest list in which i was fortunate enuf to b included! masama ba? out of this world ba?! so ayun, sinumpa ko na ang OD, hinde ko na babalikan ang bulok na forum na yun kung saan any dick, tom & harry plus some assholes and losers can start their own shitty thread and still get away with them! sensya na guys sa lintanyang ito, just wanna take it out of my system and at the same time warn some of u about that SHITLOAD of an OD

pogingrichdude
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tequila tasting Event Invitation for Tequila-loving babes ONLY

Post by shutter_lens on Fri May 15, 2009 3:38 am

Where is this? I like to hard drinks. Very Happy

shutter_lens
Starter