How to handle a PSP/G4H ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to handle a PSP/G4H ?

Post by Donar on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 am

Hiring a girl to spend time with a gentlemanyak is probably the most sensitive and intimate
business possible.

My first rule for that kind of situation "Keep it personal"

Why that ? First you should be aware that you doing a private business in the true sense of words.
Beside the danger that feelings also become involved in that business and its a golden rule that
you should never ever mix private and business here you Have to attach personal feelings and
surely ur person/personality himself.
What you should do ? Keep it personal means that you definately should treat the girl with respect.
This way you are able to receive respect as well and if you are not able to develop a mutual respect
you will not have a great profit Smile from that kind of business. Contact between two or more person
are personal by definition so if you not only want to relax physical and also mental you should
take it personal. The danger here is that you have to deceide how much you open the door to yourself
for another person you mostly not know well at the point of the meeting (btw. this would be a good
reason for a repeat walk because you can adjust your relaxation on the base of your past experiences).
There is a fine line to get not to much involved with kind of feelings like love. Some people surely
confuse the issue with a feeling of simple comfort. Not easy to say how much is it the charm of a
person, the physical attraction and skills, the attitude and the thing you could call wholesome.
Falling in love is easy and can result in a great experience but you have to be careful to really
Be in love.Walking that thin line can be dangerous but also very appealing.
But back to the origin topic. Beside that every people have a different personality some set of
simple rules are always usefull.Talk open for example, means make clear what you expect and let her
make clear what you have to expect. Avoiding mistakes during the deed can be very helpfull Smile
Another simple rule...be relaxed. Beeing nervous dont really helps you to get your body and mind relaxed.
Be polite ...the service you get is a private business service so clarify the "contract" before the service
also to avoid bad trips and complains. Dont forget the reason why you do this is get relaxed and not angry(so
Dont hesitate to say what you want and let her also tell you the does and donts).
Beside that surely you can also simply improvise to rise the feeling of a new experience but you should
be advanced and already have experience of the "standard contract " hehe Smile

Donar
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: How to handle a PSP/G4H ?

Post by pirate on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am

just to add on (for the newbies)

1.check the fr's see if the person doing the reco/neg is a reputable source. (cleanliness and hygine are major considerations - + points if she's a nursing student)

2.once you've made the decision to make contact - be aware of the initial cost of the transaction - haggling or making tawad lowers your value as a client. if you cant afford the 5k rate go and fish in the 3k pool.

3.on the initial meet -

i have three advice points:

1.if in a mall :

meet in a public area food court etc.- scope the area out for set-ups beforehand and look out for nasty looking accomplices sitting nearby.
have arranged signals or eye gestures. you never know if a family friend happens to be in the area(for married guys!). do not touch or hold her hand in public. just walk parallel or close by till you get to a car or taxi and check if the coast is clear.

if she's not your type have the decency to talk to her and give her a rejection fee. don't just do the lame disappearing act.

2.on drive by pickups-(the metrowalk psp's know this style)

drive fast into the pick up lane

make sure that your rear door is locked.the last thing you need is a carjacking set-up

and off you go.

3.the motel meet up

- i do this if i really want some privacy from the mall or drive by.
- i just check in earlier and tell her to take a taxi to the designated room.
- talk to the grage door boy and make sure that there is only one person coming in.

- once she enters the room i ask her to turn off her cell phone during your tryst.
be wary of girls who are constantly texting during the session.

once she's in the room . make her take a shower and brush her teeth.nothing turns a guy off more than halitosis on his dick.

after that ..take it slow and enjoy the show.

pirate

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by FloydSteven on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 am

pirate wrote:just to add on (for the newbies)
- once she enters the room i ask her to turn off her cell phone during your tryst.

why so? why should we be wary? can you please explain that more?

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Donar on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 am

I guess (and know) it can be very disturbing when the cp rings all the time Smile

Donar
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod.E.Rator on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 am

Or it could be a set up if the PSP is not reputable. There was one incident narrated at the blueboard wherein the client was "framed" and extorted considering that the "PSP" was underage. Be respectful but be careful also.

Mod.E.Rator

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Sanchez on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 am

Donar wrote:I guess (and know) it can be very disturbing when the cp rings all the time Smile

correct! My focus and concentration is disturbed. I hated that alot!

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzi on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 am

nice tips!

Razzi

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Donar wrote:I guess (and know) it can be very disturbing when the cp rings all the time Smile
Meetings

[b]Mall Shop Meet[/b] Whenever this is in the offing I usually find a shop that does not have too many people walking around. A secluded coffee shop is better. Single exits much much better. The importance of this is that you should have a good horizon of view on what is happening in and around the area. Gut Feel is key in this activity and must be employed judiciously. Once the Meet is on you should have a "secondary place" where you do the chitchats and any other preliminary pleasantries specially for first time meets. The Secondary must be as "hygenic" as the primary meeting place. Trust no one with anything at anytime is always fundamental in unfamiliar grounds. If a hotel meet up is available, for security purposes it is about 40% less risk based on my approximations. But for mall shops, this is my best bet.

Motel Meet Ups I would agree with Donar's methodology. It is very simple and very easy to handle. No complicated directions for the woman to follow. I would add that with me, I would look for a Cafe or a shop in the lobby or proximate to the Motel to try to get a shot at the provider and check if there are any accomplices. This before the fromal meet up in the room. The cellphone protocols and the the other details, I would strongly agree would be the best directions to follow to maximize your time and her services.

Drive By Walk By I am not at all familiar with this process but I would venture to guess if you have a low profile vehicle, this is one option to take in places like Metro walk.

Surveillance and Security Its my personal preference to use the private vehicle of a friend and never my own. Otherwise a taxi must be the second choice for me. I never hang around in the parking areas very long. I achieve my "walks" on my own. The less people who tag along the more comfortable I become. Its a privacy thing for me. I have a latency period in which I take time to study people patterns before I meet my principal. This just to see if there is a certain amount of change in people patterns once the principal arrives. Ofcourse many VIP types short circuit the whole scenario by making an assistant fetch the provider to a secured area. This entails a lot of play on trust and loyalty and 3rd party involvement that bothers me ofcourse. This process adds cost to the enterprise which is also disturbing to me. I do not really enjoy taking this option. Suffice it to say regular security and sanitzing pecautions should be made to play. In this kinds of endeavors, the danger of compromise is always an assumed element in the equation.

Cash Management Never dump your cash in just one place just in case there is an emergency. You need to plan ahead of time how much you will have to spend for the whole Enterprise and that is the only cash that should be within easy reach. Your other cash supplies, ID cards have to be in a very safe and secure place so as not to "be compromised" in an emergency. Leave your credit cards behind. This is not really the time to choose using your ATM card as well. Cash is king in these circumstances and thus maximum amount of diligence and care planning is needed. It should be second nature to you to secure your finances.

Hygenics

Popoy Bag I would always carry a small bag with me containing anti germing soap, bath towels, shower caps, brushes, condoms and Alcohol. No one is privy at anytime to this bag. It only comes out during my "walks" Cool and is very effective. It removes all traces that you have been somewhere where you should not have been. This is the most I do for any pre-operation should I go to these "walks." So far I have found it an effective method and hope you can add something to enrich the information

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by pie_eater123 on Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 am

to everyone who posted here, thank you. great recommendations.

pie_eater123

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Sex on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:18 pm

I hate ringing cell phones..... if I may add something,,,,,tipping the girl is usually a nice gesture....

Professor Sex

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Julep on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 am

FloydSteven wrote:
pirate wrote:just to add on (for the newbies)

why so? why should we be wary? can you please explain that more?

It could be a setup...they might be texting someone to post nearby and take pictures of you and her, or where your car got out near some drive-bys and blackmail you.

Julep
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-11-09

http://stephenpadayhag.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:37 am

Popoy bag... rabbit panalo

Hitman
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bojoinkz on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 pm

damn... so dangerous... sobrang bagito ko pa pala... hehehe....

bojoinkz

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by c0rn3lius on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 pm

sabi nga dun sa isang blogsite na panglalake,

"wag magsuot ng bright colors kapag lalakad, takaw tingin ka at baka may makakilala sa iyo...weak black para safe"

i also do motel meet-ups para kung sakaling may makakita sa iyo sa lobby (habang nasa waiting process ka..)walang evidence na may kasama kang papasok...pero usually risky tong process na to dahil...

1. baka ndi dumating yung ka-walk mo, sayang ang pinangbayad sa room
2. baka may kasama, (pagbukas mo ng door, me kasunod pala...then blackmail or hulidap...)

know first the source of your desired walk, read fr's (nakakatamad kung minsan but it works...)

and para safe, dito na lang sa RL...(plugging!?hehehe)

c0rn3lius
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-noy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

salamat sa mga ost nyo mga sir....madame ako natutunan Very Happy

chi-noy
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tomeboi on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 am

Another thing to do is to actually examine the PSP. I know that this is sometimes a bit hard to do in the heat of the moment, but I actually encountered one PSP in the past that had very bad hygiene "down there" and although I was very hot, I was able to stop myself and instead gave her a rejection fee. She wasn't too happy about that, since she said that "I had already seen everything" i.e. I saw her naked so I needed to pay her in full. I called her handler to explain my side; things were eventually worked out in the end.

Turns out she had a UTI which resulted in the odor I immediately noticed. Not her fault as most women get these even if they're not in the trade, but still...

tomeboi
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by cathylovelove on Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 pm

may nkuha n naman ako..hehe! iwas muna magtext pag andun na :p

cathylovelove
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetoo on Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 am

that's right cath, nakakainis yung text ng text habang me kasama k ... hehehe

magnetoo
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TT Boy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

What about PSPs with handlers? Where the handler will make "hatid" the PSP because it's her "first time"? Parang nakakatakot yung ganun. Any advice on this?

Personally, I haggle, not because I'm a cheapskate, but because we all want to get value for our money. However I do give the girl extra or give her her original rate if I like her service.

I've personally had the experience of being "hurried" by a PSP, this is a "pokpok" attitude that lowers the girl's value, we can get pokpoks who open their legs and read comics anytime.

What I'd like advice on is how to give the girl her fees in a discrete way, I've always made up excuses like "pang taxi mo", "baon mo", so far, I've never tried getting a wad of one hundred peso bills and then showering it on her while calling her a slut. Laughing

TT Boy

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum