Budget Meals

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by D. Sanchez on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

mrtotoymola wrote:http://img58.imageshack.us/i/charol.jpg/

sino po may hawak ?

syota ni boss thonettski yan!

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Age : 35
Location : Quezon City, Metro Manila, Ortigas CDB, Makati CDB
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by Troy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:53 pm

D. Sanchez wrote:
mrtotoymola wrote:http://img58.imageshack.us/i/charol.jpg/

sino po may hawak ?

syota ni boss thonettski yan!

Hehehe ... korek. Laughing

Troy
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by thonetteski on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 am

hehehehe..... break na kami, masyado selosa eh pati si orig ko pinagseselosan eh kaibigan naman nya si orig ko.....

thonetteski
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by D. Sanchez on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 am

for sharing na ba sir?

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Age : 35
Location : Quezon City, Metro Manila, Ortigas CDB, Makati CDB
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

beverly 2k

Post by edeser on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 am

i got yesterday i like her and dripping wet pussy. with very true strong mucle control..
grabe ding sumobo masarap sya ung pag natikman mo ba balik balikan mo kakatigas ng
titi nakaka adik he he he.try nyo.

edeser

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

beverly 2k

Post by edeser on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am

i got yesterday i like her and dripping wet pussy. with very true strong mucle control..
grabe ding sumobo masarap sya ung pag natikman mo ba balik balikan mo kakatigas ng
titi nakaka adik he he he.try nyo.
morena pretty atsaka masikip pa newbie. with asking 2k. 4 3hrs.
# 09076873501 direct na kyo sa kanya as na lang nyo fb nya at
please threat her nicely...

edeser

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by pogingrichdude on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:13 pm

edeser wrote:i got yesterday i like her and dripping wet pussy. with very true strong mucle control..
grabe ding sumobo masarap sya ung pag natikman mo ba balik balikan mo kakatigas ng
titi nakaka adik he he he.try nyo.
morena pretty atsaka masikip pa newbie. with asking 2k. 4 3hrs.
# 09076873501 direct na kyo sa kanya as na lang nyo fb nya at
please threat her nicely...

anu name nya, anu height? what do we tell her kung kanino or panu namin nakuha cel# nya?

pogingrichdude
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 847
Location : Quezon City
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by edeser on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm

pogingrichdude wrote:
edeser wrote:i got yesterday i like her and dripping wet pussy. with very true strong mucle control..
grabe ding sumobo masarap sya ung pag natikman mo ba balik balikan mo kakatigas ng
titi nakaka adik he he he.try nyo.
morena pretty atsaka masikip pa newbie. with asking 2k. 4 3hrs.
# 09076873501 direct na kyo sa kanya as na lang nyo fb nya at
please threat her nicely...

anu name nya, anu height? what do we tell her kung kanino or panu namin nakuha cel# nya?
.


bro beverly name nya height. 5'3 sabihin nyo nakuha nyo d2 sa red light pinost ni edeser.

edeser

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by just4fun on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:46 pm

la b pic beverly

just4fun

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by edeser on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 pm

just4fun wrote:la b pic beverly




bro txt mo na lang fb nya nandyan na contack # kaso my nangloko daw sa kanya d2 sa redlight
parang ayaw na nya...

edeser

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by mrtotoymola on Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 am

Troy wrote:
D. Sanchez wrote:
mrtotoymola wrote:http://img58.imageshack.us/i/charol.jpg/

sino po may hawak ?

syota ni boss thonettski yan!

Hehehe ... korek. Laughing


tnx!
nag pm na din ako sa kanya

mrtotoymola
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by thonetteski on Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

and she's not for sharing guys neither she's a psp.... hehehehehe what is mine is mine alone... and besides, i can forgive, but i dont easily forget....


Last edited by thonetteski on Mon May 02, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

thonetteski
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by 707947 on Wed May 25, 2011 2:27 am

edeser wrote:
just4fun wrote:la b pic beverly




bro txt mo na lang fb nya nandyan na contack # kaso my nangloko daw sa kanya d2 sa redlight
parang ayaw na nya...


Sir super ambivalent and equivocal naman itong post mo. Di ko ma intindihan kung gusto or ayaw... sana maka set tayo ng details na may structure ng konti. Does she wana play? What basis reference do we use? Is Edeser enough to get thru to her business side of things?








707947
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Age : 104
Location : South East Asia, Singapore, North Luzon
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by edeser on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:07 pm

707947 wrote:
edeser wrote:
just4fun wrote:la b pic beverly




bro txt mo na lang fb nya nandyan na contack # kaso my nangloko daw sa kanya d2 sa redlight
parang ayaw na nya...


Sir super ambivalent and equivocal naman itong post mo. Di ko ma intindihan kung gusto or ayaw... sana maka set tayo ng details na may structure ng konti. Does she wana play? What basis reference do we use? Is Edeser enough to get thru to her business side of things?




sorry brod wala na ako contac sa kanya isa pa wala na ako dyan d2 na kc ako sa australia....



edeser

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by gaijinboy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 am

Hi! Just want to post for my friend who is in need. She's Mica from Mandaluyong. She meets up near JRU. Her rate is 2k. Super sulit sa service to mga bro.

She has a thread in the other sites but not sure if she has one here. She had her usual contacts before but nawala yung phone niya so she's looking for new clients.

Here's her number: 0921 622 8804.

Please be nice to her. She's only doing this for her kid. Thanks! =)

gaijinboy

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by chitsembro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 am

gaijinboy wrote:Hi! Just want to post for my friend who is in need. She's Mica from Mandaluyong. She meets up near JRU. Her rate is 2k. Super sulit sa service to mga bro.

She has a thread in the other sites but not sure if she has one here. She had her usual contacts before but nawala yung phone niya so she's looking for new clients.

Here's her number: 0921 622 8804.

Please be nice to her. She's only doing this for her kid. Thanks! =)

any picture or FB sir?

chitsembro

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by brendan on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

Sir Joeidoc... i read your post and clicked the link you provided. I checked the other images and I'm interested on your other girls in the link you gave. I didn't get their names but got the image names only. I wanted to post the link for your easy reference but I am unable to due to "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.". Anyway, here are the image names.

my-images/834/37168158248894206812100
my-images/33/apol2
my-images/834/img0090ax

I hope you can share information on em ladies. Many many thanks! Cool

brendan

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by Bug123 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 am

joeidoc wrote:A Charming MILF in need.

23 yo
5 1 , 34 27 35
Fair complexion
2.5k 2 pops
Pls pm me for details.
http://img607.imageshack.us/i/34790101204896623304100.jpg/

Very familiar ito. Taga Marikina ba ito? "Lara or Feli yata

Bug123

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by Bug123 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am

Bug123 wrote:naka sked to try yon mga na ka ads, lalo na sa pasay.
Hirap pala pag bago, di mo alam mga terminology but I am learning:
Popz -alam ko na yan, paputok
CIM- Cum in Mouth
PSP - ??
BJ - pang pa lobo. Korek

also check urban dictionary

Bug123

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Baguio

Post by sangoku6345 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:03 am

Newbie po ako..do you know somebody here in Baguio? Arrow Question

sangoku6345

Male
Number of posts : 10
Location : Baguio City
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by hollow69 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 am

How about Yummy Agnes, any body has her details? Suspended na kase PPO eh dun ko siya na PM.

hollow69

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by papashango on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:59 am

Allow me fellow GMs, nakiusap lang na i-post ko dito

Shirley
2k
2pops 3hrs
slightly on the chubby side
QC, Manila area
no anal, no cim, condom is a must

not her handler, please contact her directly - 09057163924
nice huge boobs, swabe sa bj, pse

please treat her nicely

papashango

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by carlo_marco069 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 am

MILF?
ano kaya VS?
how old po?
thanks Sir

carlo_marco069
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by D. Sanchez on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 am

dti na nagppsp yan. she was in MTC in 2007 na baguhan pa ako nun. recognized her face bcoz i kept one photo of her.

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Age : 35
Location : Quezon City, Metro Manila, Ortigas CDB, Makati CDB
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by jeter08 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 am

friend in need
20yo,non milf,maputi
Pix will b sent thru pm
1.5k 2pops 3hrs
Send me your complete details
Trusted gm only

jeter08
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 276
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Budget Meals

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum