Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by thonetteski on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:36 pm

you may post here your rants and raves... jeers and cheers to all boards you know and might have not known.....

just avoid using profane language... if you could not, then use symbols... gaya ng mga nasa comics.... hehehehe

thonetteski
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by thonetteski on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:47 pm

okay... let's start....

what i don't like about the blueboard well.... there are some overbearing mods...

white board, magulo nalimutan ko na nga account ko dun eh....

pdo? nothing that much......

thonetteski
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by xbx on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 am

bossing ano po yang mga boards na yan? thanks po

xbx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by hotndspicy08 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 am

thonetteski wrote:okay... let's start....

what i don't like about the blueboard well.... there are some overbearing mods...

white board, magulo nalimutan ko na nga account ko dun eh....

pdo? nothing that much......

highly agree manong....i have been to these 4 boards-- blue, white, green and red......i am a member of all of these boards and lurks every now and then from one board to another.....and one thing i could say is this....RL is the best amongst them all!!! more power to RL and the RL mods/admin.....3 big cheers for you!!! cheers cheers cheers

hotndspicy08
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by doors on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:03 am

RL RULES!

doors
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 48
Location : Cainta to Makati to Cainta
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by thonetteski on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:46 am

hotndspicy08 wrote:
thonetteski wrote:okay... let's start....

what i don't like about the blueboard well.... there are some overbearing mods...

white board, magulo nalimutan ko na nga account ko dun eh....

pdo? nothing that much......

highly agree manong....i have been to these 4 boards-- blue, white, green and red......i am a member of all of these boards and lurks every now and then from one board to another.....and one thing i could say is this....RL is the best amongst them all!!! more power to RL and the RL mods/admin.....3 big cheers for you!!! cheers cheers cheers


basta dito eh happy tayo.. wag lang pasaway....

thonetteski
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by xbx on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:06 pm

ano po ung ibang mga boards?

xbx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by coolzam on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Blueboard - over crowded and many limitations
whiteboard - dami manloloko at sira ulo
greenboard(pdo) - medyo mahigpit kelangan ng scanned ID and attend mini-eb para maging VIP status

Redboard - mas happy ako dito...

coolzam
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 513
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by F91 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 pm

blueboard: may "wyld" na aso.

F91
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by Alternick on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Against the rules ba yung sabihin kung anong specific boards yang mga yan?

Alternick

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by rafer on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:15 am

F91 wrote:blueboard: may "wyld" na aso.

my good friend told me na si IQ ZERO and the NEW WYLD is one and the same person.....

Smile

so, if ever ma suspend or ma delete post niyo na may nakalagay na WYLD, si IQ ZERO din yun, the geeky looking asshole na kala mo kung sino....

Smile

gone were the good days na si SWITLASS ANG MODERATOR, i mean i have been fantasizing about that chick for a long long time, heheheheh

also, she's featured in the May 2003 FHM issue by EL G

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by rafer on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:17 am

Alternick wrote:Against the rules ba yung sabihin kung anong specific boards yang mga yan?

well for your knowledge, here it is:

blueboard -- www.manilatonight.com
whiteboard -- www.overdose.ph
green board -- http://personal-data.org

there, pero di ko sasabihin kung ano yung black board, hehehehhe

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by F91 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

whiteboard: maraming mga mokong na jologs na nakakawalang-saysay puntahan.

F91
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by FloydSteven on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 am

i hope our redboard won't turn into something like the blueboard after some time. im sure our mods wont tell that happen.

sa whiteboard naman, isang thread lang ang sinusubaybayan ko doon....hehehe....

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by cool_hedonist on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 am

I'm a member of all the boards.......Can't say definitely which is better...But I have been member of the blue board for a number of years now....I am just a recent member of the red, white and green.....

cool_hedonist

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by coolzam on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 pm

rafer wrote:
Alternick wrote:Against the rules ba yung sabihin kung anong specific boards yang mga yan?

well for your knowledge, here it is:

blueboard -- www.manilatonight.com
whiteboard -- www.overdose.ph
green board -- http://personal-data.org

there, pero di ko sasabihin kung ano yung black board, hehehehhe

may blackboard pa?

meron din board for the pinoy PSP

coolzam
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 513
Age : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by rafer on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm

yes sir may black board pero it's more on file sharing like magazine scans, movie downloads, xxx downloads, pics of pinays, etc...

Smile

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 pm

FloydSteven wrote:i hope our redboard won't turn into something like the blueboard after some time. im sure our mods wont tell that happen.

sa whiteboard naman, isang thread lang ang sinusubaybayan ko doon....hehehe....

I hope not, ayokong itesting sa pasaway ang BUL Cherokee ko na bagong dating.

_________________
NO THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL LONELYGUYSOLID.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Age : 35
Location : From your darkest nightmares
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by FB on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 am

ello guys.. newbie here sa red...

pero ng start ako sa blueboard.. and sad to say napag tripan din ni WYLD..

so that time na discover ko un greenboard...

and un whiteboard pasilip silip ako pag mejo bored ako.. kze napapatawa talaga ako ng mga ungas dun..

and may bago pa ulit na forum..

un pinoypsp....

hmm am just enjoying na magbasa -basa..

so its a free country nman di ba.. so if san ka enjoy dun ka mag stay...

tnx Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FB
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by slickdevil on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm

rafer wrote:
F91 wrote:blueboard: may "wyld" na aso.

my good friend told me na si IQ ZERO and the NEW WYLD is one and the same person.....

Smile

so, if ever ma suspend or ma delete post niyo na may nakalagay na WYLD, si IQ ZERO din yun, the geeky looking asshole na kala mo kung sino....

Smile

gone were the good days na si SWITLASS ANG MODERATOR, i mean i have been fantasizing about that chick for a long long time, heheheheh

also, she's featured in the May 2003 FHM issue by EL G

bro, magkaibang tao si IQ Zero at Wyld.. hehe.. nameet ko na personally si IQ Zero eh.. and I also know Wyld..

para hindi OT:
sa blueboard lang ako member.. tapos now lang dito sa red board..

slickdevil

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by rafer on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 am

slickdevil,

bro, yes i know, magkaibang tao yung 2 yun....

pero right now, wyld is not that active and my conclusion is iq zero is the one using wyld's account since his name (iq zero) is bordering on assholeness...well, that's already given...

pero in fairness, iq zero respects me, hehehehhe

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by 707947 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 pm

rafer wrote:
F91 wrote:blueboard: may "wyld" na aso.

my good friend told me na si IQ ZERO and the NEW WYLD is one and the same person.....

Smile

so, if ever ma suspend or ma delete post niyo na may nakalagay na WYLD, si IQ ZERO din yun, the geeky looking asshole na kala mo kung sino....

Smile

gone were the good days na si SWITLASS ANG MODERATOR, i mean i have been fantasizing about that chick for a long long time, heheheheh

also, she's featured in the May 2003 FHM issue by EL G

Pasensya na po... diko ito nasundan
nasan na po kaya si Switlass... napaka
Cute na bata pa naman yun? Retire na
sa Blue boards?






707947
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Age : 104
Location : South East Asia, Singapore, North Luzon
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by FloydSteven on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am

i tried browsing some of the wholesome threads in the White board. Ok sana mag participate sa mga discussions pero kahit saan kang thread magpunta, nagkalat ang mga weirdo at psycho doon. It really makes everything out of control if there's no moderator.

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by slickdevil on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 am

rafer wrote:slickdevil,

bro, yes i know, magkaibang tao yung 2 yun....

pero right now, wyld is not that active and my conclusion is iq zero is the one using wyld's account since his name (iq zero) is bordering on assholeness...well, that's already given...

pero in fairness, iq zero respects me, hehehehhe

bro, madami rumespeto sa yo dun... hehe.. Very Happy

slickdevil

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by eclits on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm

hi guys,

bago lang ako dito, dati lurker/so-so active din ako sa blueboard
pero bad trip minsan anyways, naghahanap kasi ako ng
lady for 3some with my wifey pero dito sa san francisco, california.
mas gusto namin pinay para ndi duguin sa ingles hehehe
any recommendations?

thanks.

eclits

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Over the Boards: red, blue, green and white....

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum