funny, unforgetful and flimsiest experience with a g4h, psp, mpa's etc etc etc...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

funny, unforgetful and flimsiest experience with a g4h, psp, mpa's etc etc etc...

Post by thonetteski on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 am

you make whatever experience connotes to these....

it may be funny, it maybe bad or whimsical just share it........

Last edited by thonetteski on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

thonetteski

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: funny, unforgetful and flimsiest experience with a g4h, psp, mpa's etc etc etc...

Post by thonetteski on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 am

For starters:

This happen I was still in college way back in the early 90’s, to be precise a month after the FVR took over as president.

After our finals exam in tricol, me and my barkada’s, the “Mabuhay Gang” decided to unwind and go to our favorite place somewhere in Delta, Q.C.

So were now at our favorite place called “Mabuhay”…. And this is the reason why our group in tricol was dubbed as the “Mabuhay”……

So paid the dues, get our respective ‘cubic’ and wait for the girls of our choice….

The funny part came a few minutes later, while we are now on the war front, in the middle of the fight, we heard commotion outside….

Then the commotion came at my doorstep… I heard a loud knock on my door…
I didn’t paid attention to it since I was busy pumping my girl and then I heard…..

“tol, labas ka sandali, peram naman ng 50 pesos, kulang ako pambayad sa tsik ko eh,”

Sabi nun girl ko.. “wag muna labasin, ituloy mu yan ginagawa mu”…

But my friend continued with his knockings while my other friends in other cubics telling him to buzz off….

And when he didn’t stop… my girl got-up, took her wallet and went naked to the door and opened and said to my free, “eto 50, bwisit ka…. Gusto mu ____ ala ka pala pera,”

Then laughter burst our in other cubicle…

Now while we are going out… we let him walk first to the door and too bad for him there are girls on the lobby smoking… and one of them said to the other girl, “sya ba yun walang pambayad sa iyo?” then a another burst of laughter, this time from the girls…

And my friend hurriedly went out in humiliation and even at school…. Other friends still teases him..

heheheh

thonetteski

Male

Back to top Go down

Re: funny, unforgetful and flimsiest experience with a g4h, psp, mpa's etc etc etc...

Post by worrapsparrow on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 am

me... when i was sked to see a certain psp.. so usapan meet kami sa isang foodchain.... walang pics so ang sout na lang ang basis namin.... ng andun na ko sa site kita ko na yung gurl as describe sa txt nya... so nilapitan ko.... grabe.... false alarm... buti nalang wala pa yung bf nya na ka meet nya that time.... hiyang hiya ako... muntik ko pa halikan kasi yung ang usapan namin... so pag dating nung psp.... wento ko sa kanya what just happened....tawa sya ng tawa... pero bumawi naman siya in terms of performance.... cheers

worrapsparrow
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm

This happened to me 5 years ago at a prime health club along quezon ave. Before i went inside the establishment, i called my CIC and said i would be late because my boss requested ne to assist him in a procedure at at very nearby hospital, ended the call and placed the CP(it was a Nokia 8250,the small one, it was 2003) in my trousers pocket. So i went to the showroom and fancied a new MPA and got a presidential room. So i was really aroused by her beauty as she asked me to join her in the shower, a quickly disrobed and hastily hanged my trousers on the hook on the wall. So we showered and of course went to the deed afterwards.
Just arrived home, my CIC was at the Living Room fuming mad,"saan ka nanggaling?"

"May procedure si Dr____, nautusan ako" i said
"Sinungaling ka!", she blurted out.
"Galing ka na naman sa girl mo ano?"
"HiHiHi, nakikikiliti ako sir, huwag jan, shet sir dahan dahan tapos may sound ng shower sa background, tapos massage kita sir, lets go to heaven"
thats what she heard she said.
OMG. Ang tanga ko, forgot to lock my keypads. So when i hastily hanged my pants, the keypads hit the wall the dial button was accidentally pressed ao ayun, the landline at home was dialed. So my CIC heard the actions on the phone, to what point i still dont know up to this day.
"Hindi ko kalaguyo yun ano! Kita mo haga sir ang tawag sa akin, eh di kung kalaguyo ko yan, baby or hoey, etc sana, massage therapist yun noh.
Eh you know naman nagpapamasahe lang naman ako eh."
Luckily my CP went lobatt and died down hopefully before the sensitive part.
Well, nevertheless. to cut the story short, it was deadma for a week, huhuhu.

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by thonetteski on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:05 am

nice one doc.... so guys start sharing your own... it be informative and at the same give us more tips, lessons on what should we do in case this kind of situation arises....

thonetteski

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thonetteski on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 am

I’ll relate one of the ‘funny’ and somehow ‘horrific’ experienced of one of my girls….

This happen sometime in May or early June…

Well to begin with… I was at my work doing my regular usual stuff…

When I got a text message from cheska, which read “pls call me, emergency”…

So I called her up and over the line I heard a trembling voice from her…

“Toni, I got a very very big fucking problem,” cheska said in a her so usual fil-am
accent na medyo mataray ang dating….

“and what it is” I said to her…

She said. “I’m in a hospital right now…. Somewhere near Monumento,”

“Hospital?,” I said. “What the heck are you doing there,”

“Well, Toni, this is what happen,” Cheska starts to narrate… “I have I date this
morning and he said he got my number from you and we set-up to meet and you
know,” (gosh how in love the way she says it in her usual fil-am mataray
twang).

“And so we hook-up this morning and check-in to one of the place somewhere near in Monumento,”
she said. “ so we are now in the room and doing all those stuff,”

“and while on top of me… the guy suddenly froze and complained that her chest is
starting to stiff and I felt her thing going numb… I said gosh, not on me… oh
my gosh this guy is having a cardiac arrest on me, on top of me,” she said in shrieking
voice…

So I told her… “calm down and relax, where are you exactly and I’ll fetch you
there,”

But she said. “I’m okay, it’s just that I’m shivering in shock, I cant imagine that…
I mean the guy just froze on top of me… toni, can you please talk to the room
at my side and pls tell him that I’m not a bad girl,”

So she gave the phone to the guy and talk to the room boy… the room boy assured
that nothing would happen to her and that they are taking care of all things
and things such as that really happen,”

So I again talked to cheska and told her what the room boy said to me, though I know
she hear our conversation, but still, because of shock she might be able to
comprehend it immediately….

An hour later, she called and said that she’s okay and was on her way home and
said the guy was in stable condition when she left the hospital….

The room boy advised her to leave immediately since the wife of the guy will be
coming anytime soon….

Hmmmm… I wonder what the wifey did to the guy if she found out the real story… hehehehe

Last edited by thonetteski on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

thonetteski

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by St. Scho Prof on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:25 am

anak ng teteng si chesca... nakaka heart attack pala ang babaeng yun hahahaha....

St. Scho Prof
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thonetteski on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 am

St. Scho Prof wrote:anak ng teteng si chesca... nakaka heart attack pala ang babaeng yun hahahaha....

prof... baka meron ka pede ishare din dyan... hehehe... ako madami din pede ishare na kakatuwa karanasan....

thonetteski

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by St. Scho Prof on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 am

eto pare happened way back when I was first working in a multinaitonal company as sales. my distributor sales rep had a "friend" from UE na certified horny daw. so we dated and went to a bar. i ordered her all tequila shots and she did not budge. hindi nalalasing... naka 5 na yata wala pa rin effect.

umorder ako ng "screaming orgasm" at maanghang na squid... pag inom nya wala pa rin epek.... tsssss.... nagyaya ako umuwi... and then while on our way home, doon ko naramdaman na meron na syang tama....

so we went straight to a motel and i started to undress her. she faintly said "huwag" ... alam mo naman ako.... lalo ako naging aggressive.... i took off her clothes... unhooked her bra.... sucked her boobs.... and then another.... "huwag.... pls...."

di pa rin ako nakinig.... so i inched up her skirt....removed her panties and licked her down there... in between moans.... she still mentions faintly..."hwag..."

so i started to position to fuck her..... and then she said

"sana wag tayo pabayaan ni lord"........

in 3 seconds.... IT went soft...... dressed up and watched TV.... nak naman ng teteng sinama pa kasi sa usapan si lord......

i brought her home... we were chatting quite fondly .....

we never saw each other again....

St. Scho Prof
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thonetteski on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:47 am

ahehehehehehehehe..... guiys keep it coming don't be afraid to share your own....

thonetteski

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hotndspicy08 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:59 am

St. Scho Prof wrote:eto pare happened way back when I was first working in a multinaitonal company as sales. my distributor sales rep had a "friend" from UE na certified horny daw. so we dated and went to a bar. i ordered her all tequila shots and she did not budge. hindi nalalasing... naka 5 na yata wala pa rin effect.

umorder ako ng "screaming orgasm" at maanghang na squid... pag inom nya wala pa rin epek.... tsssss.... nagyaya ako umuwi... and then while on our way home, doon ko naramdaman na meron na syang tama....

so we went straight to a motel and i started to undress her. she faintly said "huwag" ... alam mo naman ako.... lalo ako naging aggressive.... i took off her clothes... unhooked her bra.... sucked her boobs.... and then another.... "huwag.... pls...."

di pa rin ako nakinig.... so i inched up her skirt....removed her panties and licked her down there... in between moans.... she still mentions faintly..."hwag..."

so i started to position to fuck her..... and then she said

"sana wag tayo pabayaan ni lord"........

in 3 seconds.... IT went soft...... dressed up and watched TV.... nak naman ng teteng sinama pa kasi sa usapan si lord......

i brought her home... we were chatting quite fondly .....

we never saw each other again....

hahaha...anak ng tinapay.....ano ba yan.... born again? or born free? hahaha...baka naman "lord of the rings" and tinatawag nya, haha

hotndspicy08
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by St. Scho Prof on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:13 am

pre... di pa uso lord of the rings noon... jueteng lord lang ngahahaha

St. Scho Prof
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangaurd2878 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm

lolz! kakatuwa naman magbasa ng funny experiences! sana marami pa magshare!

vangaurd2878
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by snip on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:17 pm

my friend and i went to an mp together sa cagayan de oro . nangutang pa si loko dahil wala siyang pera. kaya lang sakto lang pang entrance ang inutang niya. 300 lang pera niya at sinabi niyang susubukan niya na lang tumawad sa girl.

magkatabi kami ng cubicle. after i've banged my girl we both listened as my friend went into some serious bargaining ( and pleading) .

my friend : sige na pumayag ka na . 300 lang talaga ang pera ko . ayan o ...

MPA : 1000 talaga kami rito. kung gusto mo sige 900 na lang.

my friend : e wala nga akong ganung pera e . sige na please pumayag ka na ...

MPA: hay nako. hindi talaga pwede ( medyo masungit na )

my friend : sige na. next time more than 1000 pa ang bibigay ko ...

MPA : ayaw .... ( at masungit nang talaga )

my friend : sige na ....

MPA : ayaw sabi e ! ( hala galit na ! )

my friend : sige na .... ( paawa epek )

MPA : hindi pwede . at wag kang makulit ! ( galit na galit na ! )

my friend : o sige. kung di pwedeng ATW , ano ang pwede kong makuha sa 300 ? ( pucha natatawa kami at talagang desperado na )

MPA : ( pakutya ) 300 ? e hanggang handjob lang yan ...

my friend : o sige

MPA : akina 300 mo ( hahaha. walang tiwala ! )

SFX ( matching shlok -shlok -shlok. actually matagal at maraming shlok shlok shlok . hanggang .... )

MPA : ( naiinis) magconcentrate ka ! nangangawit na ko ! pupunta punta ka dito e wala ka namang pera ! tapos tatawad ka pa ...bawal ang barat dito no ! barat ! barat ! ( all the while shlok shloking my pren)

my friend : p*****ina ! pano ko lalabasan nyan ? tama na at akina 300 ko! ! ( padabog na umalis )

MPA : ( pahabol ) barat ! barat ! baraaaaat !

Razz

snip
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top