Why do girls take the PSP route ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do girls take the PSP route ?

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 am

Why do PSPs choose this line of work ? What are the specific types of girls that go into the business ? What are the benefits and more importanttly ... what are the risks ?

To get the answer , I's like to share one of the most insightful essays I've read on PSPs.

Written by a local professional handler , the topic is handled with a deep knowledge of the business tempered by understanding and kindness.

Hopefully it puts all our "friends" in a new light.

All ladies who I meet up with in this trade to work with me are subjected to a thorough interview. With all respect to their privacy, I go about prying not on their personal details, like real names, addresses, provinces, family, etc., but rather on the more relevant matters involving the trade itself.

It is imperative that I take measure of their psychological capacity to ensure that they are fully aware of and can withstand the consequences of what they're getting into.

The reasons why women fall back on this type of trade can be categorized in several groups: the Emergency, the Urgency, the Dream, the Duty, the Vice, and the Fantasy. Nearly all the groups have one common denominator for a reason: desperation.

The Emergency group are the ones who get into the trade as an immediate solution to a vital need such as hospitalization/death of family member and other matters involving a life and death circumstance. Most cases, these ladies do it on a one-time/two-time basis only and seldom repeat the act.

The Urgency group are those who get into the trade to find fast solutions to their financial needs involving bill payments, house rents, loans/bank amortization, cheque funds, tuition fees and personal expenses. The seasonal group, as I term it. They most often resurface only when those urgent needs arise. Semestral break and the holidays are the peak seasons for these ladies.

The Dream group are the ones who seek financial support for their future and/or to attain their personal goals such as property ownership, business and other investments. Major specifics are for schooling, automobiles, cellphones, computers and additional capital for an existing business. This is the group who seek steadies, meaning those who are willing to provide them long-term and stable financial support. Although I've known some who do not want to enter a commitment and would rather go on a project-per-project basis to save up for what they allot it to.

The Duty group is more for more economic reasons. They engage in the trade to provide daily financial support for their parents, immediate family members, children or even boyfriends and spouses. A big portion of this group mostly are single parents. But surprisingly, the major portion of this group are those who have lazy boyfriends/husbands (who often pretend not to know where their partners get the money they spend and play the jealous, ever-loving and understanding lover part, but spend the money on their vices and themselves anyway. Some even use the money to support another lady partner or their other wives and kids! Unbelievable, the guts these men have! Lucky f*ck%n' b*st#rds!) to support and pamper! These are those who go for a more regular work load and offer themselves to flexible rate ranges to ensure no business is lost. A certain portion of these ladies either have had club experience or a similar line of work here or abroad. But not a single one I've known have ended up good.

The Vice is as plain as the title implies, it's a means to support their addiction to either drugs, gambling, male-for-hire, alcohol, nightlife, shopping or simply to show-off and pretend to be rich. This group I seldom entertain to give business. But a few have shown efforts to be corrected, to which I obliged and succeeded. Many ladies in this group have expressed unstable demands in terms of their asking rates. Sometimes stubborn at a high rate and sometimes too flexible, with a freebie for me to boot! But I don't give-in and take advantage of such offers. (Liar!!!!Hehehe. Ok then. So I do, sometimes. To err is human...Am just a humble slave of Eve myself.)

The rarest group of all is the Fantasy group. I have encountered a few ladies in this category who do it for the adventure and the mere pleasure of flesh. A couple of whom are certified nymphomaniacs. Astonishingly, most in this group come from decent and well of families, with big careers besides. Although there is one nymphomaniac from a middle income family based abroad, I could generalize that those I've met in this category have very good breeding. They can seldom be contacted and will contact me at will, whenever their physical urges strikes at whatever time of the day. They set their asking rates to a very reasonable range but leave me all the proceeds afterwards. And if the client fails to satisfy their 'hunger'? Woe to me for I am subjected to fill in the void. Talk about luck. Hehehe. Incredible but true, these ladies literally sucked d*cks dry with their libido. I noticed that when they call me, it's those times when they have no boyfriends/lovers at the time or are unable to attend to their needs or when they are stressed out. And the urge attacks doesn't happen often, normally just a few times a year. But it's good that they still have sense not to just take anybody from the streets for that purpose. But how would I know anyway, right? The mid-income girl was very different from them though. She has no satisfaction and could go up to nearly 12 orgasms straight! She was the best kisser, the best s*cker and the best moaner I had. Not so acrobatic but the passion in bed and her innocent-looking face was the best turn on I ever encountered. She is madly in love with her *sshole boyfriend right now, who I presume could satisfy her to contentment, as she already stopped. Temporarily, I suppose. She got paid, by the way, for her services. As she does need the extra dough. And so many a regular client of mine are on the waiting for someone in the category to resurface.

But what is really essential during the interview I conduct is for the ladies to understand what they are really investing in this.

This is the easiest way to make big money period. But once you start to involve yourself in this trade, there is no going back. They get sucked in deep and worst, there is a time limit for all of this. Only when their initial capital are still sellable, a pretty face, smooth complexion, curvey figure, good posture, good grooming and youthfulness, can they ply the trade and mould their dreams and fill their needs. That's it? Not quite.

The nightmare comes after as the years pass. What if when she already is leading a stable and happy family life or is on the verge of getting to it and suddenly, as quick as a blink, the unexpected happens? Say, in a parent-teachers meeting at school, she found herself face to face with a former client, the father of her child's classmate. And that person spreads word of her past, breaks up her happy disposition and make her life a living hell in the spotlight of he family, friends and society. It could happen even during her prime. Will anyone care? What will they say to defend their actions? Not unless they belong to the first four groups can they justify how they got into this, in a certain and credible manner. But only if they have results to prove the ends for the means they took. And so I advise them, make both ends meet but not only such as to bring the rope to a circle but enough to make a knot and prevent their fall. A good way is to make them build dreams, pursue and fulfill them. As there is no getting out the pit of this trade, it is best that one find a way not to sink further. For the scars it bring about could mar even the happiest to come in their lives. Many ladies thought and listened. But only a handful I knew, realized, obeyed and benefitted. This I will continue to make them understand and teach as long as I am in the trade. If only I could impart the same for clients, to build respect for us despite the nature of our services and understand.

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do girls take the PSP route ?

Post by tints97 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 pm

the author is very correct and precise about what he wrote...

but for me, i think majority of the PSPs can be attributed mostly because of economics....

hopefully, sana someday i can meet those from the "Fantasy Group" ... hehehe

tints97

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:13 am

so true amigo . however due to the lure of easy money ( at least during their in-demand stage ) ... a lot of girls morph to the VICE category . sad but true ...

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 am

Pepe_Lepew wrote:so true amigo . however due to the lure of easy money ( at least during their in-demand stage ) ... a lot of girls morph to the VICE category . sad but true ...

it's really sad if that's the case. may mga kilala ako na ginagawa naman yon para sa mga bf nila. ending sila yung nagtratrabaho para sa lalake na walang kwenta.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xiexieall on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 am

acousticevents wrote:it's really sad if that's the case. may mga kilala ako na ginagawa naman yon para sa mga bf nila. ending sila yung nagtratrabaho para sa lalake na walang kwenta.

Bakit nga ba me mga babaeng ganyan...sobrang galing ba ng lalake at di nila maiwan o nauubusan ng lalake? Hindi lang mga PSP ganyan..maraming office girls and even businesswomen ang bumubuhay sa mga lalakeng walang kwenta. Kainis!!!

xiexieall
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1383
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:51 am

I agree, Money, Money, Money,Money, Money. Of course there are the lucky ones...love sex first, then being paid for it. I love you

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm

xiexieall wrote:
acousticevents wrote:it's really sad if that's the case. may mga kilala ako na ginagawa naman yon para sa mga bf nila. ending sila yung nagtratrabaho para sa lalake na walang kwenta.

Bakit nga ba me mga babaeng ganyan...sobrang galing ba ng lalake at di nila maiwan o nauubusan ng lalake? Hindi lang mga PSP ganyan..maraming office girls and even businesswomen ang bumubuhay sa mga lalakeng walang kwenta. Kainis!!!

magre-research uli tayo amigo. drunken

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangaurd2878 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 pm

ive have experiences yung dun sa fantasy group, although personal na kakilala yun at hindi yung nagpapabayad. its true na talaga naman...mahirap sila i-please in bed, mauubusan ka talaga...hehehe...

vangaurd2878
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 am

xiexieall wrote:

reason nila mahal kasi nila yung guy. ang masakit pa yung perang kinikita nila para lang sa bisyo nung lalake. adik na nam bababae pa.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:23 pm

well, thats life..
the sad thing is, kung decided na magretire yung psp.. no matter what their reason is.. kaya ba nila? how can they handle it? can they work their *ss out for an 8 hour job? for couple of bucks? na ung suswelduhin nila for one month eh kaya nila kitain in a couple of days lang or should i say a couple of hours?

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by irvin1130 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:26 pm

99.9% money and .1% other reasons

irvin1130
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 am

alphawex wrote:well, thats life..
the sad thing is, kung decided na magretire yung psp.. no matter what their reason is.. kaya ba nila? how can they handle it? can they work their *ss out for an 8 hour job? for couple of bucks? na ung suswelduhin nila for one month eh kaya nila kitain in a couple of days lang or should i say a couple of hours?

very true. mahirap talaga lalo na kung nasanay na sila na madali ang pera. pero i know a few na talagang tumigil sila at naghanap ng trabaho kahit na maliit lang ang kita. all for the name of love. kaya nga love can make or break a person.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jackbrng on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:41 pm

nice post sir pepe, nakuha mo pa yon, hehehhe

i think, psp user share some of the repurcussion of the psp. kung sila pwede ibuko, yung psp user din pwede lalo kung married, hehehehe. dito ko ata nabasa yung joke na mababa ang singil ng psp kasi sideline lang nya yon ang main raket nya ay blackmail, hehehe.

the only difference ay psp user has only one group. libog group.

jackbrng
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:57 pm

jackbrng wrote:nice post sir pepe, nakuha mo pa yon, hehehhe

i think, psp user share some of the repurcussion of the psp. kung sila pwede ibuko, yung psp user din pwede lalo kung married, hehehehe. dito ko ata nabasa yung joke na mababa ang singil ng psp kasi sideline lang nya yon ang main raket nya ay blackmail, hehehe.

the only difference ay psp user has only one group. libog group.

blackmail amigo ? ... only if you're rich and famous. and very few people ( including psps) want to fuck around with the rich and famous lest you want to end up in a heap of trouble.

from experience ... some psps ( specially the young ones in the biz for the first time ) are the ones that are specially targeted by brutish bastards ( burn in hell y'all ) who threaten to expose the psp's to their families unless they can get money and or free "rides" from the ladies.

others become victims of of the police and their gestapo friends ( nbi etc ) who conduct entrapment operations with the sole purpose of fleecing both psp / psp handler. these types used to troll the blue board to look for easy prey. a poor friend of mine ( she became literally poor ) was victimized by some gov't a**holes who wanted easy money to line their pockets. she had to borrow money and had to work doubletime to pay off the debt.

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chimera14 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm

nice post sir i definetely agree with you

chimera14
Starter