ENDURANZ CAPSULES VS ROBUST FOR MEN

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ENDURANZ CAPSULES VS ROBUST FOR MEN

Post by tikmol2271 on Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

mga pare koy na immune na ko sa robust dati nun 1 cap lang tigas na tigas na agad c jr.after 6mons ayaw na tumalab sakin nun robust ang bilis na labasan at hirap pagalitin yung dati ko nararamdaman na sakit nan ulo wala na parang immune na ko,nakakahiya kay gf,suggest naman kayo nang sex pills dyan yun nabibili lang sa mga drug store 24 years old palang aq salamat mga pare koy

tikmol2271

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by markjester on Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 pm

gdtriggs wrote:been trying Robust for a number of times now (4x) in a span of 2 months. the first time out, delayed reaction, as in after a day. but the last 3 were fantastic, no question about it. it last more than 24 hours, sometimes nearing 48 hours effectivity. the only downside, before, feverish feeling and headache but today was something else, i felt so weak and dizzy, 24 hours after taking it.well into the 36-48 hour time frame, i still feel a bit uneasy, back pain and shoulder stiffness and all. has anybody here experience it before? thanks in advance to all your feedbacks!

same here dude...i take 2 tabs empty stomach at around 11am.. pero prang wlang ngyayari kakaiba sa kin after waiting for 2 hrs hangang 5 hrs as said sa leaflet at forum discussion dahil wala n ko oras at aalis n gf ko ng 5pm. i make a move kahit medyo nagaalangan ako buti n lng naipanalo ko ang laban kahit medyo di ganun katigas naimanage ko somehow. Nramdam ko n lng effect sa kin 20 hrs. to be exact then umabot hangang kinabukasan sobrang tigas kahit di ako arouse. konting kalabit ko gagalit n agad. ang mganda sa kin walang side effect. blue vision vomiting or headache wala ako nramdaman. pero sabi ng GF ko mainit daw katawan ko.

markjester

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ebowme4867 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:25 am

Greetings!

I am one of the avid fans and users of your dietary supplement for men called Robust. I am 33 years old and I don’t have any problem with erection. Yet I am very satisfied with your product that it gives additional strength to me and it totally improves my sexual life since I was taking this drug. I am using it for almost a year now and in a twice-a-week habit. Truly I will keep this product always included in my pocket list every time I go shopping. Before, I am always taking only 1 tablet in empty stomach and right after 30 mins to 1 hour, I already feel the effect of the drug (warm body feeling, slightly headache, bluish vision, etc – which are completely OK with me) and I sense the strength coming in ready for battle. I was completely satisfied.

Here are the specs of excellent Robust:
Batch No: RB-TTCH
Mfg Date: 09-2012
Exp Date: 09-2015

BUT, recently, I bought new bottles of Robust for my consumption with different direction of use, where it says “3 to 5 hours before intimate activity”. I took 1 tablet and there’s no effect after several hours and I was very upset. The following week, I tested to take 2 tablets for the first time, BUT still no effect and signs after several hours of waiting, I was really disappointed! I am worrying now if my body is already immune with this drug, but I am more thinking about some pharmaceutical content reformulation of this drug which totally removes the effect.

Here are the specs of the new bottles of Robust HAVING PROBLEM for your reference. See the manufacturing date is 01-2013 but same batch number:
Batch No: RB-TTCH
Mfg Date: 01-2013
Exp Date: 01-2016

May I request ATC to check and review for any changes with this drug content manufactured from January 2013 onwards, and if there are, I am requesting to bring back the previous formula of your wonderful vitamin for men.

Thanks a lot and more power to ATC.

jamieleigh wrote:Good day every one.. First Let me introduce myself.. Im jamie from ATC HealthCare the one that manufactures ROBUST for Men.. Ngayon ko lang nakita na may forum pala ang product namin.. I would like to thank you all para sa pagtangkilik sa product na ROBUST..

I will give you some advice para sa most effectiveness ng product natin..

1. Take the robust 1-2hrs before the action
2. Make sure when you take the ROBUST you're stomach is empty
3. Make sure you drink 1-3 glass of water para hindi kyo matuyo and keep your body hydrated..

Kung mapapansin nyo din, after umipekto yung gamot all the lights you see is color blue.. that's normal.. kasi ang didilate yung pupil ng mata.. then about the headache, our company is still doing our very best for that issue..

by the way for those who wan't to save money..

i can give you a big discount..

Robust for Men 2pc Orginal price is 98php but you can purchased it from me for only 70php minimum of 10boxes = 700php freeshipment

Robust for Men 12pcs Original Price is 560php but you can purchased it from me for only 350php minimum of 5 x 12's = 1750php freeshipment

for order's please fill this

NAME :
ADDRESS :
NUMBER :
QUANTITY :

send it to j a m i e l e i g h c r u  z @ y m a i l . c o m

payment scheme is thru western union only

Metro Manila (1 working day delivery lead time after payment)
Out side Metro Manila (2 working day delivery lead time after payment)

ebowme4867

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gdtriggs on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi, everyone. asking lang your feedbacks and opinions about Robust Extreme. how is it? any problem regarding side effects and contraindications? i am a long time user of robust (regular tab). kinda starts to wane the effectiveness on me, maybe getting immune to it. would love to hear from you guys, thanks!

gdtriggs

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

TANONG LANG

Post by mrgray on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:57 pm

san po ung topic regarding sa psp dto.. newbee here.. tnx

mrgray

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-10-13