My simple paranoia when having sex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My simple paranoia when having sex

Post by FloydSteven on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:49 am

whenever i am having sex....i have sort of this small problem. during sexual intercourse proper, meaning penetration, when i am humping the girl i sometimes tend to worry and get into this sort of paranoia. sometimes instead of savoring the moment and enjoying the feeling of it, i tend to monitor and be conscious if im going to explode or not. eventhough i am wearing rubber i still tend to get paranoid whenever i explode inside the woman's body. so instead of exploding inside, i do the withdrawal method as if i were doing it live. although it has never happened to me before where the condom was destroyed, ripped during hard f ucking, i still worry about it and so i still do the withdrawal to be safe. in short paranoid ako minsan labasan sa loob kasi baka mabuntis yung chick, kahit nakacondom ako. there might be small holes in the condom which sperm could pass through or malay ko ba kung nasira ko na yung condom sa lakas namin kumadyot..hahaha

has any of you guys experience this kind of dilemma? how did you deal with it? do you cum inside the woman's body or do you do withdrawal too even if you have rubber on?

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: My simple paranoia when having sex

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 pm

As Master Musashi once said about the 5th ring: make your mind like a void and empty out your thoughts. Focus on your weapon then strike with the purity of emptiness

In short, don't think too much on things, mahihirapan ka and it will ruin the moment

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338

Back to top Go down

Post by khupz on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:27 am

Same here, FloydSteven. Maybe because I already have 4 kids na and the thought na baka mabuntis uli si Misis eh nakakawala talaga ng focus sa sex. Instead na mag enjoy ako eh nagiging conscious tuloy ako. I only enjoy sex with my wife when I know na safe sya at na ipuputok ko sa loob.

khupz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by FloydSteven on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am

khupz, with rubber ba yon or live?

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Canned Thoughts on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Fuck!

My paranoia involves why I'm not getting any.

I want some pussy now!!! Sad

But seriously, you enjoy sex when you just let yourself go and let your baser instincts take control. Enjoyable, pero syempre, minsan may consequences.

Isa pang paranoia ko, is that I'd get a disease when someone gives me a BBBJ. I mean, it totally ruins the mood when that shit swims in my head. All I want is a good blow and a voice in my head whispers "pwede ka madale dyan, pre!" Pakshit!

Canned Thoughts
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by FloydSteven on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 am

cannedthoughts: im not sure about that. correct me if im wrong pero tingin ko mas delikado pag ikaw yung nasa giving end ng oral sex kesa yung nasa receiving.

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 am

ako naman ang inaalala ko baka hindi nag eenjoy yung partner.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by khupz on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 am

FloydSteven wrote:khupz, with rubber ba yon or live?

With my wife of course live pre, hehehe. Tried with a rubber before never enjoyed it. Kaya minsan just to avoid withdrawal method (I really not into it) I just told my wife na BJ na lang till labasan ako inside her mouth.

khupz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by FloydSteven on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 am

khupz: iniisip ko kasi baka nagrurubber ka in some cases na ayaw mong mabitin with withdrawal.

FloydSteven
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Canned Thoughts on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:47 am

FloydSteven wrote:cannedthoughts: im not sure about that. correct me if im wrong pero tingin ko mas delikado pag ikaw yung nasa giving end ng oral sex kesa yung nasa receiving.

Goes both ways ata yun. I think yung mga MDs natin pwede i-clarify at tamad ako mag-Google at kakagising ko lang.

Canned Thoughts
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm

[quote="FloydSteven"]whenever i am having sex....i have sort of this small problem. during sexual intercourse proper, meaning penetration, when i am humping the girl i sometimes tend to worry and get into this sort of paranoia. sometimes instead of savoring the moment and enjoying the feeling of it, i tend to monitor and be conscious if im going to explode or not. eventhough i am wearing rubber i still tend to get paranoid whenever i explode inside the woman's body. so instead of exploding inside, i do the withdrawal method as if i were doing it live. although it has never happened to me before where the condom was destroyed, ripped during hard f ucking, i still worry about it and so i still do the withdrawal to be safe. in short paranoid ako minsan labasan sa loob kasi baka mabuntis yung chick, kahit nakacondom ako. there might be small holes in the condom which sperm could pass through or malay ko ba kung nasira ko na yung condom sa lakas namin kumadyot..hahaha

has any of you guys experience this kind of dilemma? how did you deal with it? do you cum inside the woman's body or do you do withdrawal too even if you have rubber on?[/quote

As you get more experience, you will learn how to enjoy and control and maximize the pleasure.

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jackbrng on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:05 pm

ako, simple paranoia ko,

yung may mautot sa amin habang nag-si-69

hehehehe

jackbrng
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bleednot on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Ako siguro before. Yung thought na nde ako makapag-perform. Pero nde ko naman naging prob. Ewan bakit. I think I put too much pressure on myself kahit sa sex. Embarassed

bleednot
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top