Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by mitchcadiz on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:22 pm

are you in falling for her? is it really love? share your experiences...

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 38
Location : AFPOVAI
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by rafer on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 am

before with an MPA....always have 2 rounds with her, sa luob pa putok..tapos discounted...kaya nga takot siya na wag daw ako makipag live sa iba kasi nga sa kanya lang ako nakaka live, heheheh

Smile

pero ayaw niya talaga ng married man eh, so wala ding nangyari eh...pero we are both in love with each other in a way...i can tell naman sa kanya eh...

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 am

rafer wrote:before with an MPA....always have 2 rounds with her, sa luob pa putok..tapos discounted...kaya nga takot siya na wag daw ako makipag live sa iba kasi nga sa kanya lang ako nakaka live, heheheh

Smile

pero ayaw niya talaga ng married man eh, so wala ding nangyari eh...pero we are both in love with each other in a way...i can tell naman sa kanya eh...

ok lang yan boss. basta wag lang sosobra ung love kasi delikado yan.. baka ikasira pa ng relationship mo ng trulove mo.. Smile

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:12 am

nung sa fubu ko way back.. parang nagiging GF ko na.. kasi nagiging mushy na and stuff and nagiging matampuhin pag hnd ko nakakachat & text.In the end sinabi ko rin na it wont work if we take it to the next level kasi nga ayoko pa ng commitments nun.

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by rafer on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 pm

kurosaki_kun wrote:
rafer wrote:before with an MPA....always have 2 rounds with her, sa luob pa putok..tapos discounted...kaya nga takot siya na wag daw ako makipag live sa iba kasi nga sa kanya lang ako nakaka live, heheheh

Smile

pero ayaw niya talaga ng married man eh, so wala ding nangyari eh...pero we are both in love with each other in a way...i can tell naman sa kanya eh...

ok lang yan boss. basta wag lang sosobra ung love kasi delikado yan.. baka ikasira pa ng relationship mo ng trulove mo.. Smile

tama yan amigo pero i am really f**ked up in the head na di ko na alam kung love ba talaga or lust eh....

Smile

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by kurosaki_kun on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 pm

rafer wrote:
kurosaki_kun wrote:
rafer wrote:before with an MPA....always have 2 rounds with her, sa luob pa putok..tapos discounted...kaya nga takot siya na wag daw ako makipag live sa iba kasi nga sa kanya lang ako nakaka live, heheheh

Smile

pero ayaw niya talaga ng married man eh, so wala ding nangyari eh...pero we are both in love with each other in a way...i can tell naman sa kanya eh...

ok lang yan boss. basta wag lang sosobra ung love kasi delikado yan.. baka ikasira pa ng relationship mo ng trulove mo.. Smile

tama yan amigo pero i am really f**ked up in the head na di ko na alam kung love ba talaga or lust eh....

Smile

sometimes love and lust go together.. minsan ako, feel ko na love ko ung tao pag nagmamake-love kami pero after ko makaraos... wla na.. love driven by lust... Evil or Very Mad

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by mitchcadiz on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 am

Lust is any intense desire or craving for gratification and excitement. Lust can mean strictly sexual lust, although it is also common to speak of a "lust for men", "lust for blood" (bloodlust), or a "lust for power" (or other goals), and to "lust for love". The Greek word which translates as lust is epithymia (επιθυμια), which also is translated into English as "to covet". Originally, the word 'lust' had no negative connotation, but it has developed a connotation of sexual sin.

Love represents a range of human emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction.[1] The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction. This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 38
Location : AFPOVAI
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by joeidoc on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:43 am

She was a tall morena, around 20yo 5 5 34 25 33. Long legged. Met her at one of the watering holes at Timog. She turns out to be an MPA at Starfleet.
Got her number, bought her a couple of drinks. We got to know each other better, and spent at least 3 nights in a week doing the same sequence that Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie did in Original Sin. Wifey was in the US for 6 months btw. She took me for a vacation in her Zambales hometown and introduced me to her folks. But still i wore my golden band. I helped her mom out with her medical problem. I was really treated as part of the family. She was always in need, she was always in my priorities. I spent almost all of the earnings of my small business to help her. Minsan last money ko na bibigay ko pa rin sa kanya(i was really that blinded).
We made wild love both in the province and hear in Manila. She was Miss Zambales for 200something.
Then everytime we saw each other she was irritable, konting bagay lang magtatalak na, Babait lang pag may kelangan. Then the calls and texts from her stopped, and she transferred address. Two weeks after she texted me for my birthday and told me na to leave her na and that she's two months pregnant by her soldier boyfriend(so all the while under my nose they were,,u know). That i could not offer her anything daw because i was a married man(which she knew from the start)
So i accepted my fate and at the same time got a provincial assignment. Then she texted me after 3 mos, to make utang daw because the BF left her daw and she had no one to turn to(kapal no?, pero muntik akong bumigay). Pero kelangan ko tiisin. I was almost tempted to send my son's baby stuff which he didnt need anymore pero di ko rin tinuloy.
During that period i didn't remove my wedding band, i never did, and never will.
So that's one of my stories. Razz

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by ccchick on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:03 pm

joeidoc wrote:She was a tall morena, around 20yo 5 5 34 25 33. Long legged. Met her at one of the watering holes at Timog. She turns out to be an MPA at Starfleet.
Got her number, bought her a couple of drinks. We got to know each other better, and spent at least 3 nights in a week doing the same sequence that Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie did in Original Sin. Wifey was in the US for 6 months btw. She took me for a vacation in her Zambales hometown and introduced me to her folks. But still i wore my golden band. I helped her mom out with her medical problem. I was really treated as part of the family. She was always in need, she was always in my priorities. I spent almost all of the earnings of my small business to help her. Minsan last money ko na bibigay ko pa rin sa kanya(i was really that blinded).
We made wild love both in the province and hear in Manila. She was Miss Zambales for 200something.
Then everytime we saw each other she was irritable, konting bagay lang magtatalak na, Babait lang pag may kelangan. Then the calls and texts from her stopped, and she transferred address. Two weeks after she texted me for my birthday and told me na to leave her na and that she's two months pregnant by her soldier boyfriend(so all the while under my nose they were,,u know). That i could not offer her anything daw because i was a married man(which she knew from the start)
So i accepted my fate and at the same time got a provincial assignment. Then she texted me after 3 mos, to make utang daw because the BF left her daw and she had no one to turn to(kapal no?, pero muntik akong bumigay). Pero kelangan ko tiisin. I was almost tempted to send my son's baby stuff which he didnt need anymore pero di ko rin tinuloy.
During that period i didn't remove my wedding band, i never did, and never will.
So that's one of my stories. Razz

is she the one you were telling me about earlier doc??

hmm.. para di OT i think it will be possible naman to fall in love with a PSP or someone you paid to have sex with.. It's just that you have to know whether it's lust or love Smile

_________________
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could
you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your
life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

ccchick
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Age : 37
Location : in my own world.. care to join me???
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by alphawex on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:48 pm

wow!!

parang Maalaala Mo Kaya..

wala akong mashare kasi d pako nakatry ng psp..

_________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]life is short, ride hard![/embed-flash]

alphawex
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Age : 36
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by ccchick on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

alphawex wrote:wow!!

parang Maalaala Mo Kaya..

wala akong mashare kasi d pako nakatry ng psp..

oowssss... tlga lang ha??

_________________
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could
you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your
life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

ccchick
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Age : 37
Location : in my own world.. care to join me???
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by x-ray_man on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:03 pm

joeidoc wrote:She was a tall morena, around 20yo 5 5 34 25 33. Long legged. Met her at one of the watering holes at Timog. She turns out to be an MPA at Starfleet.
Got her number, bought her a couple of drinks. We got to know each other better, and spent at least 3 nights in a week doing the same sequence that Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie did in Original Sin. Wifey was in the US for 6 months btw. She took me for a vacation in her Zambales hometown and introduced me to her folks. But still i wore my golden band. I helped her mom out with her medical problem. I was really treated as part of the family. She was always in need, she was always in my priorities. I spent almost all of the earnings of my small business to help her. Minsan last money ko na bibigay ko pa rin sa kanya(i was really that blinded).
We made wild love both in the province and hear in Manila. She was Miss Zambales for 200something.
Then everytime we saw each other she was irritable, konting bagay lang magtatalak na, Babait lang pag may kelangan. Then the calls and texts from her stopped, and she transferred address. Two weeks after she texted me for my birthday and told me na to leave her na and that she's two months pregnant by her soldier boyfriend(so all the while under my nose they were,,u know). That i could not offer her anything daw because i was a married man(which she knew from the start)
So i accepted my fate and at the same time got a provincial assignment. Then she texted me after 3 mos, to make utang daw because the BF left her daw and she had no one to turn to(kapal no?, pero muntik akong bumigay). Pero kelangan ko tiisin. I was almost tempted to send my son's baby stuff which he didnt need anymore pero di ko rin tinuloy.
During that period i didn't remove my wedding band, i never did, and never will.
So that's one of my stories. Razz


One of your stories doc ? You mean there is more ? I am looking forward to more of your stories ....!!!

x-ray_man

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by mitchcadiz on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

ouch... i feel for you doc... Sad

buti ka pa nakayanan mo tiisin.. i don't know if could though knowing me... Sad

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 38
Location : AFPOVAI
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by halimawsabanga on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:23 am

too bad doc..

di bale ang important maluwag sa loob mo binigay mo..nasa sa kanya na un kung di nya pahalagahan...

sabi nga natin..basta binigay..wag mo na alamin kung san pumunta..hehehe...

meron pang iba dyan doc...

had the same experience, KTV girl...madugo, masalimuot...pero masaya....

halimawsabanga
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by acousticevents on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 pm

met 1 before sa stag party. fell in love with her. our relationship lasted for a year but then she left me for another man. same with doc isusubo ko nalang binibigay ko pa sa kanya. lahat ng earnings ko sa kanya ko ginagastos. no regrets naman i was happy with her. and i'm still trying to win her back.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Location : q.c.
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by saraba1975 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

possible to mga boss... haaaayy...

saraba1975
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 544
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by rafer on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 am

pero just like what the cliche states,

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS, though andun pa rin yung scar pero healed na yung sugat so to speak!!!

Smile

rafer
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 2305
Age : 40
Location : quezon city
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://raferalstoncruz.escort24h.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by saraba1975 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:47 am

tama ka boss...

saraba1975
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 544
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 pm

a bit of a twist here ... client falling in love with a ....handler ( at hindi po si amigo rafer ito ) .

met her in timog. her "talent" was late but she was early. that early on she was my type ... long hair .. cute face ... long legs ... slim waist and a pair of boobs that wouldn't quit. she was able to keep up with my chitchat and pretty soon the conversation became even better than the coffee ( which was delicious ).

she was quite embarrassed that her talent was late but at that point everything was moot and academic. i was trying to hit her for a "date" date.
as it was raining , i offered to drive her home. and this time the traffic was something i was glad for.

she finally gave in for a date date in a resto in the scout area. we shared a fondness for oysters , oysters , oysters and funny stories and outrageous jokes. ( mababaw po ang kaligayahan niya ). pretty soon the date dates became regular ( to my consternation she even paid for some of them. it was only when i did an analysis of her books did i understand why ).

the special day was her birthday. we celebrated in our own special place ( boss sa sobrang dalas namin doon papasok pa lang kami may oysters and beer na sa aming favorite table ).

going home ... i gave her a turqouise blue shell bracelet as a serious gift and a shockingly indecent short skirt as a joke gift ( ayaw kasi magpalda ng loka ) when we were in the car . she loved the bracelet. when she put it on she turned suddenly and surprised me with a long deep kiss. then she naughtily said that she wanted to try on the skirt right there in the car. man my eyes grew so big and my throat tightened and i felt the biggest , hardest er**ction growing in my pants. she was laughing and giggling all at the same time. i swear that it was a major effort thruout not to get into an accident. two blocks away from her house i parked looked at her and told her point blank that i had no intention of dropping her off. she started giggling again until i stopped her with a kiss. kissing became groping became opening zippers and ripping buttons. it was pretty hard to stop but we had to. luckily king arthur underground was just 5 mins away.

the deed was something else. frenzied . passionate. maybe one of the ten ... no five ... best f**ks of my life.

i became her friend, lover , financial consultant , resident jokebook and shoulder to cry on. she was my cheerleader , my fantasy come to life , my coffee buddy and willing student. she absorbed everything i taught and showed an amazing ability to grasp the marketing and finance concepts i shared.

but like all good things ... it all had to come to an end. much as the story needs a proper ending , please accept my apologies for wanting to keep that part to myself. all told ... i am truly grateful that i had the opportunity to share something truly special with a woman who to this day has a fond place in my heart.

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by joeidoc on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Nice one Pepe. but still you left some mystery for us to contemplate upon, hehe. Very Happy

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 pm

joeidoc wrote:Nice one Pepe. but still you left some mystery for us to contemplate upon, hehe. Very Happy

buy me a beer doc and the full story is yours. two beers and I'll be probably bawling my eyes out. three beers and I'll be out like a light. with that said i think it's better to stick with ONE beer. Very Happy

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by mitchcadiz on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 am

Pepe_Lepew wrote:
joeidoc wrote:Nice one Pepe. but still you left some mystery for us to contemplate upon, hehe. Very Happy

buy me a beer doc and the full story is yours. two beers and I'll be probably bawling my eyes out. three beers and I'll be out like a light. with that said i think it's better to stick with ONE beer. Very Happy

yeah... i'm afraid you should stick to one.... Very Happy

likewise with me when i'm drinking hard liquor... oh my... i'd lose all inhibitions and you'd be able to relate you my deepest secrets.... hahaha... after that you'd literally knock the living daylights of me.... Very Happy

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 38
Location : AFPOVAI
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by acousticevents on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 am

inuman na...

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Location : q.c.
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by Pepe_Lepew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 am

mitchcadiz wrote:
Pepe_Lepew wrote:
joeidoc wrote:Nice one Pepe. but still you left some mystery for us to contemplate upon, hehe. Very Happy

buy me a beer doc and the full story is yours. two beers and I'll be probably bawling my eyes out. three beers and I'll be out like a light. with that said i think it's better to stick with ONE beer. Very Happy

yeah... i'm afraid you should stick to one.... Very Happy

likewise with me when i'm drinking hard liquor... oh my... i'd lose all inhibitions and you'd be able to relate you my deepest secrets.... hahaha... after that you'd literally knock the living daylights of me.... Very Happy

kape na lang kaya ? i'm so lousy handling alcohol. one beer and i turn beet red . and i'm pretty quiet too ( concentrating hard not to lose my cookies to the embrace of the porcelain goddess). coffee eb boss! sfae pa for takuza club members like me. Very Happy

Pepe_Lepew
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by noname613es on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 pm

[quote=\\\"joeidoc\\\"]Nice one Pepe. but still you left some mystery for us to contemplate upon, hehe. Very Happy[/quote]

oo nga........

noname613es

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum