medical advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

medical advice

Post by drunkenlion on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 am

any medical/surgical questions or problems? pm me if its personal or just post if its a general question and ill get back to you forthwith....

Last edited by drunkenlion on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

drunkenlion
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: medical advice

Post by ccchick on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:01 pm

drunkenlion wrote:its been an interesting 28 day vacation for me. now as i begin packing for my return flight i wish to acknowledge joeidoc,rafer and thonetteski for their recomendations and contacts. while for obvious reasons i cannot make any contibutions as far as contacts are concerned, i can however, give something back by way of dispensing medical advise on a variety of fields namely pediatrics, general medicine, general surgery, ob-gyne and sexually transmitted diseases. any member of redlight can ask any questions in any of these fields, they can post said questions if such question are of a general nature, for personal questions they can use the pm function, i will try to answer any and all questions as soon as i am able, for the more complicated ones i can refer to some of my md friends here in manila.
joeic doc, i cannot thank you enough for our mutual friend ( u know who ), rafer, its been a pleasure, thonetteski, thank you for the contact, unfortunately, i was unable to consummate the transaction due to time constraints and a sudden shift in priority.
anyway, without further ado, members of redlight, ask your questions and they will be answered....hope to be back soon

i up ko lang po itong thread n ito.. Smile

rl guys and girls... another doctor in the house... bounce

ccchick

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:38 pm

hell yeah!
up! up! up!

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Anog cure nag horniness? Sad

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by drunkenlion on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm

[img][/img]

either give in to the horniness or ignore it...be glad its not a disease Very Happy

drunkenlion
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:09 am

ik2 wrote:Anog cure nag horniness? Sad

Quite simple my dear Comrade... get Laid!

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by anorexianervosa on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am

hi i just wanna ask some question about fertility?
when is the safest time to fuck?
is it before menstruation or after menstruation?
and one thing more what are the presumptive s/s and probable s/s of pregnancy

anorexianervosa

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

anorexianervosa wrote:hi i just wanna ask some question about fertility?

It's safe when menstruating
I can give you a list of the signs, but it's better to have a preg test since you might confuse the signs and symptoms

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shutter_lens on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 am

I just want to ask what is the medicine for tulo. Just in case.

shutter_lens
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm

anorexianervosa wrote:hi i just wanna ask some question about fertility?

... IMHExperience... ever since the fertile times of my wifey we went off the contraceptive train because contraceptive pills have lots and lots of complications. The standard rule we followed was simply ten days before and ten days after menses is a fun time to go whopee. This is if and only if the menstrual cyle of the partner is Regular in function. This is since lots of the girls do not have regular functions. When in doubt, wear a raincoat is a good rule of thumb.

As to the symptoms and signs of pregnancy... there are lots but the point is it is not consistent simply by eyeball. The pregnancy test kit is the most validative way in this 7100 Islands that you can prove your partner is preggy or not. I would refer you to WebMD site( http://www.webmd.com/ ) for you to quench your curiosity for the other pertinent information. It pays to talk with a board certified Obstetrician or Gynecologist for these matters. Do not hesitate to ask.

Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm

shutter_lens wrote:I just want to ask what is the medicine for tulo. Just in case.

In the pre-HIV days, they would say that 3 tabs of 500mg of Ciprobay swallowed one time...would do wonders for a bad bout of Gono. The standard management is the use of Penicillin tabs but I do not now recall. It is only when you catch a penicillin-resistant strain that you should think about playing with quinolones (i.e. Cipro family). That was before.

But now the whole theater of STD has changed with the advent of HIV. Even these meds may not be of use anymore. What would be more useful for you is to seek the help of a Urologist and have your penny tested with a swabbing for any abnormalities of your urination habits. He would inform you if you caught the "drip" (Gonorrhea) and what should be the proper medical management of the problem.

Always wash your tools after a pleasant encounter. Never leave home without a germicidal soap that you should use to clean your tools before and immediately after your pleasant encounters.

By all means, if you know that your partner is SEXUALLY ACTIVE then that is a blaring red light signal for you to wear a condom if you do decide to have an encounter with the person. This is the eternal code followed by all self-respecting card-bearing GM's. Avoid by all means going live on a suspicious person and if you believe the person is suffering from STD by all means, get somebody else! There are a million horny women in the Naked City. You do not have to choose a sick one.

Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top