SEX STORIES sa BUS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SEX STORIES sa BUS

Post by CALLBOY on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 pm

ccchick wrote:i told this story n with my new found friend here (pidol)... this happened last month on bus going south when the stranger beside me began stoking my legs (i was sleeping). then kissed me and he began stroking the upper part of my legs...

but then... many people got on the bus and there were peeps standing by his side... when they got off the bus... i thought.. matutuloy.. kso lng.. he got off the bus sa yakult calamba. sayang.. yummy p nmn ung guy... hahhaha

wow! pwede ba makisabay sa iyo minsan? maybe we can continue were you left off? Very Happy

me, hmmmm... with my ex... she was wearing a skirt back then and we were seated near the rear of the bus... since there weren't a lot of passengers we had enough privacy... we just lifted her skirt, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, unzipped my fly, took it out and she rode me for a while... we decided not to let me finish as it would make quite a mess... it was thrilling but doing it in the privacy of a room would still be more satisfying.. Wink

CALLBOY
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jamy on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:33 am

I had this experience sa bus with an ex a long time ago. From quezon ave nag bus kami on the way to edsa pasay, nasa second to the last seat kami and since mga 1 or 2 am na ata nun ala masyado tao. so umiral ang naughty na pagiisip I played with her boobs, and fingered her till she came. To return the favor, she gave me head, since aircon yung bus, tinakot ko baka mangamoy semen pag spit niya sa floor, kaya ayun she swallowed it all, as in nung nung binitawan niya yung thing ko it was sucked dry. pagbaba namin may weird look sa amin yung driver and kunduktor, kinda gives you the feeling na alam nila ginawa namin heheheeh Laughing

jamy

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by WORM on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 am

jamy wrote:I had this experience sa bus with an ex a long time ago. From quezon ave nag bus kami on the way to edsa pasay, nasa second to the last seat kami and since mga 1 or 2 am na ata nun ala masyado tao. so umiral ang naughty na pagiisip I played with her boobs, and fingered her till she came. To return the favor, she gave me head, since aircon yung bus, tinakot ko baka mangamoy semen pag spit niya sa floor, kaya ayun she swallowed it all, as in nung nung binitawan niya yung thing ko it was sucked dry. pagbaba namin may weird look sa amin yung driver and kunduktor, kinda gives you the feeling na alam nila ginawa namin heheheeh Laughing

Ok lang yun!!!
Nag enjoy naman kayo, pati sila if nakita nila... hehehe

WORM
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm

CALLBOY wrote:
ccchick wrote:i told this story n with my new found friend here (pidol)... this happened last month on bus going south when the stranger beside me began stoking my legs (i was sleeping). then kissed me and he began stroking the upper part of my legs...

but then... many people got on the bus and there were peeps standing by his side... when they got off the bus... i thought.. matutuloy.. kso lng.. he got off the bus sa yakult calamba. sayang.. yummy p nmn ung guy... hahhaha

wow! pwede ba makisabay sa iyo minsan? maybe we can continue were you left off? Very Happy

me, hmmmm... with my ex... she was wearing a skirt back then and we were seated near the rear of the bus... since there weren't a lot of passengers we had enough privacy... we just lifted her skirt, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, unzipped my fly, took it out and she rode me for a while... we decided not to let me finish as it would make quite a mess... it was thrilling but doing it in the privacy of a room would still be more satisfying.. Wink

hehhehe!! i rarely go home to the province.. hatid sundo n ako now... bounce

ccchick

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HardBall on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:19 am

Pinakamagandang time para gawin yang mga hot things sa bus is mga midnight or mga 1am to 3 am. so probably kakaunti yung mga tao lalo na yung mga bus going to province.. SLEX or NLEX routes the best yan

HardBall

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehoundz on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

ang hirap kaya sa bus. dami kasi tao.

bluehoundz

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mtcgiftedtongue on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm

love wrote:Never went all the way with my ex bf, but I once gave him a bj on the bus. I can't exactly remember what made us so horny then but it was a really odd experience for me cause you see we were on our way to the province and the ride was bumpy cause of the roadworks, so you could probably imagine how hard that had been for me to suck it while his head made surprising and deep visits down my throat. Nevertheless, this is one hell of an experience I would want to try again - hopefully while passing through NLEX naman! pra hindi lubak lubak

Jeesh.. I didn't think guys would share this kind of experience in public. Anyway most of us here don't know each other so I guess that's okay. Laughing

sarap cguro sumabay sayo sa long trip to province hehe..

mtcgiftedtongue
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dodongpink on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 am

madalas ako mg bus papunta ng province because of my work..nyways,yung last trip ko pauwi ng manila menakatabi ako na chick ayun tamang chancing lang,hahaha mejo kabado lang sobra, but na feel ko na inispread niya yung legs nya nung fenifeel ko yung legs nya...sana lang me mkatabi nxt time na game hahha

dodongpink
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by snakeyes on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 am

good day newbie lang d2! wala nbang ibang kwento dyan?

snakeyes

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spidurrman23 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:02 pm

uzumaki wrote:when i was in college, i usually takes fx for reasons that it is hot outside, it is faster, and you usually be seated with girls. there is this one time i was already late and cant find any fx. i was unhappy and took a bus when suddenly i saw a pretty girl who is studying in ceu seated at the back. she is very pretty so i seated beside her. after a few minutes i made my self comfortable and found my elbow touching her boobs slightly. when i looked at her... her eyes were closed and she slowly leaning on me (we looked like a couple in this position). i got horny so i touched her boobs harder with my elbow. it was a great feeling (exciting and thrilling) as someone may see what i am doing and she may not like it and shout for help. i was not contented with the hard touching so i tried rubbing her boobs in a circular manner (my elbow is now more active). since i was having a great time enjoying my self, i tried to do something more. i put my right hand on her boobs and covered it with my left elbow. it was a great feeling as i can feel her boobs with my hands. i almost cum because of the sensation when suddenly i need to get off. she then opened her eyes and smiled at me (i think she liked it and was just pretending she was taking a nap). shit! if its not my finals that day i would definitely gone with her. another shit! i forgot to ask her name and number as i really need to get off. one of those days when you are thorn between business and pleasure. after that i don't mind riding a bus.

haha style ko rin yan .. pero ako sa fx naman tapos kunwari tulog ako tapos ilalagay ko ung kanang kamay ko sa tabi ng legs nya... tapos paonti onti kung sasagiin hahaah ... may thrill pag di mo kilala ung tao eh hahahah. sana makaexperience ako ng babaeng bibigay talaga hahahha lalo na pag gabi na sa fx Smile

spidurrman23

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sexaddict on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:20 pm

i experience na fininger ako ng isang stranger sa bus. it was an overnight trip galing bicol. una tsinatsansingan nya lang ako sa pagdikitdikit ng braso nya sa suso ko. patay malisya lang ako hanggang sa hinawakan nya na talaga. sobrang heat ako noon na hindi ko na nagawang umangal. hanggang sa unti unti nya ng binaba ang kamay nya sa aking kaselanan. sobrang sarap lalo na at may kasamang thrill na baka makita kmi ng ibang pasahero dahil sobrang puno ang bus. hinawakan ko rin ang batuta nya at ginawa ko rin ang part ko. hinimas himas ko rin ang sa kanya. hanggang sa makaraos kami pareho. bumaba sya ng batangas and that was the first and last naming pagkikita. ni hindi kami naguusap habang nangyayari un at ni hindi namin alam ang pangalan ng isat isa.

sexaddict

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by niceNslow on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm

trip to nueva ecija, umupo kami ni gf sa pinakalikod ng bus sa pasay terminal, bago pa lang umalis sa terminal, medyo puno na yung bus so pagdating sa cubao may 4 na girls na sumakay. yung available seats na 2 ginawang 3, yung 5 seaters naging 6 seaters na, so medyo siksikan kami sa likod ng bus. nung una yung girl na katabi ko medyo ok lang yung upo but naging comfortable din kasi di ko naman siya sinisiksik nung una, gumalaw yung braso ko sa side ng dibdib niya, yung kamay ko sa gilid ng legs niya kasi nga simple lang ako kasi kasama ko si gf Smile
di siya nagreact o gumalaw man lang sa ginagawa ko sa kanya, dumamtay pa nga sa akin, napansin din yata ni gf kaya pinausog niya ako sa tabi niya. but yung thrill at excitement damang-dama ko, hahaha! hanggang sa nueva ecija na kami, nakadikit na talaga yung braso ko sa dibdib niya, nung malapit na sila bumaba nakapatong na yung braso ko sa dibdib niya, nararamdaman ko pa nga na lalo niyang dinidiin yung boobs niya. hahaha! wala na, hanggang ganun lang. tapos nung pababa na sila, tumitig pa sa akin yung girl at nung nasa pinto na ng bus, tumingin pa talaga sa dulo na nakasmile at nung nasa baba na siya at paalis na yung bus, nakatingin pa din. siguro nang-aasar na hangang ganun lang ginawa ko Sad

niceNslow

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top