How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by love on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Hello! I'm organizing a team building. Does anyone know the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo (AC Bus)?

love
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 123
Age : 30
Location : Makati City
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by alphawex on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 pm

sama ko sa outing nyo pwede?

_________________
[embed-flash(width,height)]life is short, ride hard![/embed-flash]

alphawex
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Age : 36
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by kurosaki_kun on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:05 pm

last time i checked it was 59 to 60 php. Rolling Eyes

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by joeidoc on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 pm

For how many Pax maam? Maybe you a can just charter a vehicle for the team? 1 or two vans perhaps, would be more convenient. Very Happy

joeidoc
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Age : 46
Location : Pilipinas
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by love on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am

kurosaki_kun wrote:last time i checked it was 59 to 60 php. Rolling Eyes

Really? Someone has advised me of about Php 150

love
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 123
Age : 30
Location : Makati City
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by kurosaki_kun on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:40 am

love wrote:
kurosaki_kun wrote:last time i checked it was 59 to 60 php. Rolling Eyes

Really? Someone has advised me of about Php 150
hmmm not sure... thats how much i was told before.. maybe its another place.. maybe somebody from laguna can verify it...



doc's suggestion is actually better Twisted Evil

kurosaki_kun
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 274
Age : 33
Location : makati
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by tengpogie on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 am

mag rent ka na lang ng jeep love mas ok pa less hussle sa mga dala nyo
san ba sa san pablo? sa famous BATO resort ba?

tengpogie
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by lonelyguysolid_2.0 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:17 am

Kakataas lang ny bayad sa bus. Me from 35 naging 50, so expect na malaki na

_________________
NO THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL LONELYGUYSOLID.

lonelyguysolid_2.0
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1338
Age : 35
Location : From your darkest nightmares
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by ccchick on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 am

hmmm.. i think i will be the best person for this one Smile

i live near san pablo and i do get off the bus in san pablo.

love, the a/c fare from BUENDIA (there 2 bus stations there, 1 is near nirvana, right across LRT station and the other one is in front of the MALL i forgot the name) is 131 pesos...

where will you go in san pablo??

i think it will be best if you will hire a van for your team building. if your company has a company van, maybe they can let u use it (we asked our HRto let us use the company van and they said the gasoline's on us)..

if you have other questions.. just LMK!!!

peace sister!

ccchick
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Age : 37
Location : in my own world.. care to join me???
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by saraba1975 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 am

its 135php kaso ang baba mo bdi sa san pablo tlga.. ung way papuntang lucena.. tapos jeep ka nalang papuntang san pablo proper.. tga LILIW ako eh.. hehehe

saraba1975
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 544
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by ccchick on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:31 pm

saraba1975 wrote:its 135php kaso ang baba mo bdi sa san pablo tlga.. ung way papuntang lucena.. tapos jeep ka nalang papuntang san pablo proper.. tga LILIW ako eh.. hehehe

hmmm.. i dont know kung san k nasakay pero ako... 131 lang yung binabayaran ko...

bounce im not from san pablo nor liliw.. in between.. di ba doc??? hahaha!!! Twisted Evil i know your avatar.. been seeing it for the longest time...

_________________
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could
you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your
life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

ccchick
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Age : 37
Location : in my own world.. care to join me???
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by saraba1975 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:52 am

ccchick wrote:
saraba1975 wrote:its 135php kaso ang baba mo bdi sa san pablo tlga.. ung way papuntang lucena.. tapos jeep ka nalang papuntang san pablo proper.. tga LILIW ako eh.. hehehe

hmmm.. i dont know kung san k nasakay pero ako... 131 lang yung binabayaran ko...

bounce im not from san pablo nor liliw.. in between.. di ba doc??? hahaha!!! Twisted Evil i know your avatar.. been seeing it for the longest time...

gnun... in between?! hmmm.. nagcarlan?! :p

sa tritran buendia ako nasakay eh..
good day po!

saraba1975
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 544
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by ccchick on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm

saraba1975 wrote:
ccchick wrote:
saraba1975 wrote:its 135php kaso ang baba mo bdi sa san pablo tlga.. ung way papuntang lucena.. tapos jeep ka nalang papuntang san pablo proper.. tga LILIW ako eh.. hehehe

hmmm.. i dont know kung san k nasakay pero ako... 131 lang yung binabayaran ko...

bounce im not from san pablo nor liliw.. in between.. di ba doc??? hahaha!!! Twisted Evil i know your avatar.. been seeing it for the longest time...

gnun... in between?! hmmm.. nagcarlan?! :p

sa tritran buendia ako nasakay eh..
good day po!

hahahaha....

mahal nga dun... dun sa may nirvana... bounce

_________________
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could
you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your
life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

ccchick
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Age : 37
Location : in my own world.. care to join me???
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by 707947 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 am

kurosaki_kun wrote:
love wrote:
kurosaki_kun wrote:last time i checked it was 59 to 60 php. Rolling Eyes

Really? Someone has advised me of about Php 150
hmmm not sure... thats how much i was told before.. maybe its another place.. maybe somebody from laguna can verify it...



doc's suggestion is actually better Twisted Evil


My friend commented that P150 2-ways is a comfortable amount baka nag taas na po. Check ninyo sa mga Laguna Philippine Web sites or Phil. Tourism Authority webpage.



707947
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Age : 104
Location : South East Asia, Singapore, North Luzon
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is the bus fare from Makati to San Pablo Laguna?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum