when was your last relationship? why did it end? have you moved on???

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: when was your last relationship? why did it end? have you moved on???

Post by alphawex on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:24 pm

ccchick wrote:
alphawex wrote:good for you then..
me? i always end up erasing every memory of em..

?? bkit naman???

secret!! hehehe

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by guy_next_door on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:51 am

alphawex wrote:
guy_next_door wrote: correct ka dyan bro.. pero paminsan naiisip ko sya.. kaya punta ako sa kanila kung wala bf nya at "lets get it on" na kame.. hehe... ganun na lng... ang dami ring psp bro.. may masuggest ka kya??

teka, "lets get it on?" does it mean you're still sleeping with her despite her having a new bf? in other words, you made a fubu out of her?

about the psp thing, look around bro.. choose your type of chick, press the little pm button at the right side and enjoy.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

parang ganon na nga... pero paminsan nagdadalawang isip ako pumunta dun sa kanya kc siempre may past kame.. complicated tlga ang situation ko bro eh... though ayaw ko na makita sya, gustong gusto ko parin mag "lets get it on" sa kanya kasi ang galing nya eh.. though some things na ginagawa nya ay nakakabadtrip, overall naman, galing ng performance.. parang ganti na lng un para sa akin.. parang feeling ko masama akong tao... oh well.. ganun na lng tlga ang buhay.. karma2x na lng yan.. sa ngayon, gsto ko lng ilabas ang active side ko sa pag "wrestling"... hehe... Cool Cool Cool

guy_next_door

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by analyst601 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 am

hi there !

when you quit with some one its the timing and god's plan
especially if he or she lies and cheat go on something un acceptable !!!
you dont loose him or her but she oe he loose totally loose a good one like you.
can we move on yes we can .kayan kaya
there are many beautifull and good guys oyt thier
just wag mo ulitin the same mistake and dont be bettered wife !
ingat po

analyst601

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

therapeutic

Post by quiverbone on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 am

relationships are based on trust. and when you give that trust,. like that trust of a child.. your world becomes alive.. in hi-def ultra definition.. but when that trust is broken.. it becomes difficult.. it's like a vase, you can glue it and put it back together.. but it will never be the same.. i can only hope that one day.. i can find a vase, one that is broken proof. .but till then. . i have placed layers on end fortifying my wall.. looking at the human race a little bit less, day by day.. however, beyond this.. i know.. that the biggest risk is not to take any. you take it a day at a time, until that loud noise once in your head becomes almost an inaudible beep.. maybe in a year, for some people more.. but needless to say, it's a fork in the road.. a decision you make weather you will make it the best or the worst.. when someone shares you their dreams, hopes, fears, and animosity.. you become close to them.. am new here and i don't meant to sound like a drama queen.. to let out what is inside of you and sort of face them in a way you see it, tends to be therapeutic.. i so look forward to the future and traveling lighter.. thanks

Last edited by quiverbone on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nuin, just felt like it (bachet? reklamo ka? lol))

quiverbone

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top