when was your last relationship? why did it end? have you moved on???

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: when was your last relationship? why did it end? have you moved on???

Post by D. Sanchez on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm

It was four years ago. I am single up until now.

Last edited by D. Sanchez on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

D. Sanchez
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://www.goarmy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchcadiz on Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:32 am

i'm in love with someone who belongs to someone else... Sad

i tried distancing myself away from her, but she wouldn't let me go.. Sad

it's like she's always one step ahead of me when I plan doing that...

such is my fate right now... Sad

mitchcadiz
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:35 pm

may similarity ang sitwasyon natin mitchcadiz. mukhang magkakaintindihan tayo pag magkausap tayo sir. naghiwalay kami ng ex ko 4 mos. ago. binalikan niya yung ex niya na 5 yrs. nyang bf. Crying or Very sad hanggang ngayon mahal na mahal ko pa rin siya. ayaw niya rin ako i let go. mahal niya raw ako pero mas mahal niya yung ex niya. ang labo dba!

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by noname613es on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 am

sad to say but my relationship ended last may 14,2008 wid my wife. and until now i still feels the pain inside me. im still hoping that one day our paths cross again.... wat do you think i shud do?

noname613es

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by silkmain17 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 am

3 years ago, i found out that she not being honest despite the thing i did for her..

i have already move on and now.. keeping my self happy being single...

silkmain17
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 am

i don't wanna move on. i'm happy just by loving her.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by saraba1975 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 pm

nasa dubai na sya ngaun.... :c

saraba1975
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:23 am

noname613es wrote:sad to say but my relationship ended last may 14,2008 wid my wife. and until now i still feels the pain inside me. im still hoping that one day our paths cross again.... wat do you think i shud do?

well just go on with your life. god has a better plan for you.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangaurd2878 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm

better to move on than waste your life away...time is precious...we only have so much of it...hehehe...

vangaurd2878
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Monogamy is always a challenge and mix it with religion and cultural sabog talaga.

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 am

it's easy to say but to really move on requires so much courage. it's not just knowing what to do but to actually do it makes it doubly hard.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferraristi on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 pm

April of this Year.

Irreconcilable Differences was the Main Reason. We were together for 4 Years.

Its hard to move on when you lose something you once Cherished so much... in time you will but not so soon...
Crying or Very sad

Ferraristi

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ate_jam on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:37 am

i ended up my almost 3 year relationship the day after mother's day. its so difficult to pretend everything is ok and i had to pretend that it didnt meant anything to me when im at home so i broke down when i was at work, my close friend saw how broken i was when i broke up with my ex. i had to do it kasi i saw him emailing somebody na parang heller sobrang meaningful ng email nya na parang kayo ba ng girl na ito? without saying anything i just told him that i need space and then thats it...

i just told myself "pasalamat sya at pinatulan ko sya kahit PANGIT sya"

but honestly i miss him

ate_jam
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:44 am

Lost mine recently. for a seemingly trivial reason. the wound is still fresh and the hurt is still there, it was seemingly unfair.
Always there is that risk of falling in and out of love. That is the risk of getting hurt, being put down to the ground with your heart out on your sleeve. But what is loving without risking? The world may end and stop for a moment for us but still we have to move on. I've been on both ends at one time or another, either im the one who's dumped or i'm the one who calls for the break up, and i tell you it hurts whatever side your on. But life has to go on. As with my other pains (one of which losing a daughter 10 yrs ago), you dont get over them, you just have to be stronger and live with them for from these pains we can draw strength, we can pick up some learnings and we still have the
pleasant memories to cherish that no one else can take away from us.

...because how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe.

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MARKY on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am

Just got out of one and she was this damsel in distress type of girl what can I say I'm a sucker for those kinda things corny but hey who wouldn't want to be Mr. Prince Charming.Well the point the DAD hated me cause i was Ilokano and he was Visayano. And it came to the point that her dad came to her head so in turn also hated me. Then after that sabi niya nainis daw xia kc I can't even sit down and have drink with her father. Hah I don't drink alcohol remember. I don't smoke also.....

mga boss hirap maging good boy..kc

MARKY
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 am

I am one of those "lucky" guys. Although I end up my relationship with my "ex's" we always remain friends. The usual reason is we "outgrow" the relationship. Somewhat vague but the only precise word I can find.

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 pm

good for you then..
me? i always end up erasing every memory of em..

alphawex

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ccchick on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

alphawex wrote:good for you then..
me? i always end up erasing every memory of em..

?? bkit naman???

ccchick

Female
Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss J on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Every relationship will have both moments bitter and sweet. Me, i'll always cherish those sweet and intimate moments, focusing on the positive, i treasure those memories. Na some point in time naging tayo at ganun kasaya. pig

Miss J
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by thonetteski on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:03 am

Miss J wrote:Every relationship will have both moments bitter and sweet. Me, i'll always cherish those sweet and intimate moments, focusing on the positive, i treasure those memories. Na some point in time naging tayo at ganun kasaya. pig

nice words... we should look always at the positive sides of our past relationship, we can only feel the pain if we think of those negative ones...

thonetteski

Male
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm

When you think of your past love, you may view it as a FAILURE; but when you find a new love, you view the past as a TEACHER. In the GAME of love, it doesnít really matter who won or who lost. What is IMPORTANT is that you know when to HOLD ON and when to LET GO. You know you really love someone when you want them to be HAPPY even if their happiness means that youíre not a part of it. Everything ends for the BEST. If the person you love doesnít love you back, DONíT BE AFRAID to love someone else again for youíll never know unless you give it a try. Youíll never love a person unless you RISK for love. Love STRIVES in hurting. If you donít get hurt, you donít learn how to love. Love DOESNíT hurt all the time. Though the hurt is still there to TEST you and HELP you grow. Donít find love, let love find you. Thatís why itís called falling in love because you donít force yourself to FALL in love.You canít finish a book without closing itís chapters. If you want to, go on.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASONÖ Very Happy

...because how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe.

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by guy_next_door on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 am

hi guys.. bago lng ako dito... gusto ko lng mag share kung ok lng...

last relationship ko ended ung june 15 lng... fresh out of the box pa... so may konting sakit pa pero kayang kaya na harapin ung buhay.. nag end relationship namin dahil sa hinde ko raw tinutupad lahat ng promises ko sa kanya na dalhin ko sya sa mga lugar na hinde pa nya napuntahan.. eh anong magagawa ko kung hinde ko sya madala dun, nagkaemergency kasi dun sa amin sa zamboanga kaya almost lahat ng pero ko napunta dun... di nya kinokonsider na emergency nga un... kung alang emergency, ibibigay ko tlga sa kanya kung anong gusto nya kaso lng, nangyari nga un.. haay.. tapos nag break kame... on the same day, nag BF sya ulit.. WTF!! ang bilis nun ah.. anyways, may konting sakit pa, kering-keri pa rin.. naisip ko ung mga nabigay ko sa kanya, money is just a piece of paper.. lapit na ako move on.. Days na lng den back to normal na ako.. hehe.. mahaba noh... novela tlga.. sensya na...

guy_next_door

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 pm

guy_next_door wrote:hi guys.. bago lng ako dito... gusto ko lng mag share kung ok lng...

last relationship ko ended ung june 15 lng... fresh out of the box pa... so may konting sakit pa pero kayang kaya na harapin ung buhay.. nag end relationship namin dahil sa hinde ko raw tinutupad lahat ng promises ko sa kanya na dalhin ko sya sa mga lugar na hinde pa nya napuntahan.. eh anong magagawa ko kung hinde ko sya madala dun, nagkaemergency kasi dun sa amin sa zamboanga kaya almost lahat ng pero ko napunta dun... di nya kinokonsider na emergency nga un... kung alang emergency, ibibigay ko tlga sa kanya kung anong gusto nya kaso lng, nangyari nga un.. haay.. tapos nag break kame... on the same day, nag BF sya ulit.. WTF!! ang bilis nun ah.. anyways, may konting sakit pa, kering-keri pa rin.. naisip ko ung mga nabigay ko sa kanya, money is just a piece of paper.. lapit na ako move on.. Days na lng den back to normal na ako.. hehe.. mahaba noh... novela tlga.. sensya na...

its okay bro.. we all have our misdeeds.. moving forward is the hardest part.. pero mukhang piece of cake naman ata sayo... its seems like shes not worth it.. sad to say na on the same day na nag break kayo eh nagkabf xa kagad.. pero looking at it on a brighter side, mukhang pinatunayan lang nya sayo na she already moved on and made another world out of your world.. just make yourself busy with your family and friends.. time flies.. for all you know, you're far away from her na pala..
if i were you, kukuha nako ng mga psp, nakatulong kana.. nakalimot kapa.. lol! lol! lol!

alphawex

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by guy_next_door on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

alphawex wrote:
guy_next_door wrote:hi guys.. bago lng ako dito... gusto ko lng mag share kung ok lng...

its okay bro.. we all have our misdeeds.. moving forward is the hardest part.. pero mukhang piece of cake naman ata sayo... its seems like shes not worth it.. sad to say na on the same day na nag break kayo eh nagkabf xa kagad.. pero looking at it on a brighter side, mukhang pinatunayan lang nya sayo na she already moved on and made another world out of your world.. just make yourself busy with your family and friends.. time flies.. for all you know, you're far away from her na pala..
if i were you, kukuha nako ng mga psp, nakatulong kana.. nakalimot kapa.. lol! lol! lol!

correct ka dyan bro.. pero paminsan naiisip ko sya.. kaya punta ako sa kanila kung wala bf nya at "lets get it on" na kame.. hehe... ganun na lng... ang dami ring psp bro.. may masuggest ka kya??

guy_next_door

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by alphawex on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm

guy_next_door wrote: correct ka dyan bro.. pero paminsan naiisip ko sya.. kaya punta ako sa kanila kung wala bf nya at "lets get it on" na kame.. hehe... ganun na lng... ang dami ring psp bro.. may masuggest ka kya??

teka, "lets get it on?" does it mean you're still sleeping with her despite her having a new bf? in other words, you made a fubu out of her?

about the psp thing, look around bro.. choose your type of chick, press the little pm button at the right side and enjoy.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

alphawex

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top