Married Woman Who stlls go for other Man

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Married Woman Who stlls go for other Man

Post by acousticevents on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:57 am

may naka relasyon ako dati na asawa pala ng vice mayor sa amin. magulo talaga ang sitwasyon na ganon. pati pamilya mo madadamay. kaya mas mabuting maaga palang iwasan na pag alam na may sabit. mahirap magsisi sa huli.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferraristi on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 pm

every situation is different. there can be a lot of factors why married women still have sex with other men.

pwedeng hindi sila satisfied with their mate...

pwedeng hindi na sila nag se-sex...

pwedeng mag e-end na yung relationship...

or pwedeng technically married pa pero in truth, hiwalay na sila but are still living together for the sake of the children...

Ferraristi

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by FB on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am

May mabigat na reason if why they do that.. hehehe.. malamang wala ng dilig from their husband or.. gumaGANTI!!.. isa lang msasabi ko.. what u guys can DO.. eh gals can DO it BETTER.. hehehehe Very Happy

FB
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bleednot on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Never ko pinangarap to. Basta rule ko; "Ang kay Juan, kay Juan. Ngaun kung single pa, free for all yan"

bleednot
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by beast622 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 pm

bleednot wrote:Never ko pinangarap to. Basta rule ko; "Ang kay Juan, kay Juan. Ngaun kung single pa, free for all yan"

i agree bro....pero yung kat tomas kung gusto magpahimas d himasin m ng konti lang.......hehehehe

beast622
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hotndspicy08 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am

3 things why married women still go for other men....

1. Negligence of hubby
2. Not sexually satisfied by hubby
3. Irresponsible, immature, drunkard, 'beast'-like traits of hubby....

so watch out guys if you have these hot signs/traits, your wife/woman will surely find other "good guys" attractive and who are exactly your opposite....and you may be in for a big surprise of your life......

hotndspicy08
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marisol15 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 am

thats true...may friend ako may BF sya talagang wala silang ginawa kundi ganun na lang ng ganun tuwing magkikita sila...wow ...minsan ask ko friend ko why u doing this...sabi nya i enjoy life kasi life is too short...

DUH!!!

alien www.pinoygimik.com alien

marisol15
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 am

Naka pag fubu na ako single mother with 2 kids by 2 different guys... she was so very sexually sharp... nothing compares to her skills in bed. Nag asawa muli... minsan nag exchnage kami ng numbers.... I have not texted her yet... Naka sunod yung hubby nung nag palitan kami ng numbers!... kamukha ni Ben Tulfo

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by vangaurd2878 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 pm

707947 wrote:
Naka pag fubu na ako single mother with 2 kids by 2 different guys... she was so very sexually sharp... nothing compares to her skills in bed. Nag asawa muli... minsan nag exchnage kami ng numbers.... I have not texted her yet... Naka sunod yung hubby nung nag palitan kami ng numbers!... kamukha ni Ben Tulfo

lolz! naku, mukang malabo ka maka iskor dyan bro...Smile

vangaurd2878
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ik2 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 pm

My experience is the married ones are much better in bed and i think because they are more aware of their sexuality, their needs and their partners needs. Sex is also like wine , it gets better with age. heheheh
But this statement doesn't infer that the non married ones, the youngs one, are less satisfying or cant equal to the married ones.

ik2
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticevents on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm

i guess it's simply because women are more openminded nowadays. nung araw kahit 10 years magka hiwalay ang mag asawa hindi naman nagkakaron ng iba ang mga babae. they remain loyal and faithful. natuto nalang talaga.

acousticevents
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm

FB wrote:May mabigat na reason if why they do that.. hehehe.. malamang wala ng dilig from their husband or.. gumaGANTI!!.. isa lang msasabi ko.. what u guys can DO.. eh gals can DO it BETTER.. hehehehe Very Happy

Interesting point:
Based on my own experience
Pag game sa akin ang married girl
Chances are with child, abandoned by
the hubby or in need talaga of Comfort
In need of sex din sometimes... Its interesting
because if you fulfill these needs of hers
she can become a very goood friend... meaning
a very good friend in and out
of bed... I think this is the
corridor which leads to a FUBU
Relationship

Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FB on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:20 am

707947 wrote:
FB wrote:May mabigat na reason if why they do that.. hehehe.. malamang wala ng dilig from their husband or.. gumaGANTI!!.. isa lang msasabi ko.. what u guys can DO.. eh gals can DO it BETTER.. hehehehe Very Happy

Interesting point:
Based on my own experience
Pag game sa akin ang married girl
Chances are with child, abandoned by
the hubby or in need talaga of Comfort
In need of sex din sometimes... Its interesting
because if you fulfill these needs of hers
she can become a very goood friend... meaning
a very good friend in and out
of bed... I think this is the
corridor which leads to a FUBU
Relationship

your right...having a fubu.. eh mas ideal if u both started as friend na muna... un tipong di lang sex ang pinag uusapan... any topics.. eh open kau sa isat isa.. as long na both of you knows the limit... if when and where to start and stop..

FB
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joeidoc on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am

I would rather take a single, widow, or separated partner. From Hot and Spicy's enumerations, the third reason is what drives most women to commit adultery. That way i could protect her more rather than having the burden of protecting myself also. I haven't' tried practicing my techniques on Escape and Evasion for a long time na. Hahaha. Very Happy

...because how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe.

joeidoc

Male
Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Babylove on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:11 am

si makikoe from qc un balita ko married but still looking hahaha

Babylove

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by foreigneratmanila on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 am

We all cheat, men and women, it's all about timing and meeting the right person.

foreigneratmanila

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 am

adam warlock wrote:nice reply dudes...keep it coming...

I am processing a married girl who just broke up with her hubby.

According to her she needs a little companionship and physical reassurance from somebody she can trust or at least learn to trust again after the traumatic breakup. I said I may be interested depending on certain parameters that I still have to define. My concern kasi is if she is too heavily traumatize... she needs time to physically heal and cope. Its not easy to go thru a breakup and people have different styles and times of coping with hurt and pain. If she is ready for something interesting, I may go for it if she is physically attractive to me and reflects good physical skilling which on my end naman...I am really looking for. At my ripe age... I go kasi for the lady's style and demeanor...
its similar to a well seasoned samurai... he doesn't stab around like a screaming banshee anymore. Instead he slices with vigor and art, he is pure intention and repose... basta when I see it in a woman I will know what I want. It took a lot of years for me to say that but I can say it now....

Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 am

super turn on sa akin
Physical
butt-- well rounded very smooth and as fragrant as possible... anyway I can take care of other detail so long as I have a baseline to work with.
Legs----. white smooth and very makintab... can have hair or not but better if no fine hair. I love it wrapped around different parts of my body
pussy---. Shaved, fragrant wet and delicious. Ofcourse that is my province of responsibility to make it moist like chocolate cake baked to perfection.

Psychological.
---able to know what I feel -some girls, just by talking to me, can understand the directions of where my desires are. When I see that kind of candor, I open up like a sardine can and tell you exactly what I like, what I want to eat see smell and touch... ganun ako eh.
----able to be open to say what she wants- this is my hope to most Filipinas na nakaka usap ko. Its very hard for them to say whats really nice for them. What is head banging pleasure for them. Fraustrating kasi minsan, they do not know, themselves, what really turns them on.
----explorative and open- wont hesitate to explore her sexuality
----responsible and mature marunung mag control ng kanyang publico. Not behaving like a screaming chicken in the middle of the plaza but has the ability to control her emotions. Has the ability to control her moans in the midst of extreme passion so she doesn't sound like a cat getting screwed in the middle of 4am. At the same time she has the ability to be quiet and discreet, respect my privacy and space because I have that much respect for her as well.

There are others that you need that can not be covered by words. You adapt, adjust, you improvise as you go along.

Starter
Starter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_barbell22 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:29 am

Dangerous and risky game. on the otehr hand experience is the bestteacher but i would preffer somebody who's single

captain_barbell22

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jjimenez on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:36 pm

I am already married but I had an affair with a married woman. She used to be one of my staff, working as a company nurse / massage attendant in one of the membership clubs. Our relationship started in the massage room, kwentuhan, until everything became personal. She's telling me her problems about her husband (who used to neglect her). Being her knight in shining armor...i went to her rescue. So, naging close na kami...palagi ko syang hinihintay umuwi and I would drive her home (even if it's out of the way)...but before that...dinner or watch movie and most of all...suki kami ng motel (umaatikabong sexxxxx!).

We had a lot of sexcapades that lasted for several years (malibog din kasi yung girl coz mukhang tigang sa asawa nya). May pagdududa ang wife ko...pero di ako umaamin, instead, i would get mad and would punish my wife by not talking to her. I just stopped fucking that nurse when she (and her family) migrated to the US. I was contented and PROUD OF MYSELF for keeping my dirty secret from my wife.

BUT...after several years, when everything is already so peaceful...the bomb suddenly dropped into our home. The girl's husband contacted my wife and told her everything about the relationship and all the details that happened between me and his wife (unfortunately...napilit nung husband na umamin yung girl and she did talk a lot). My confrontation with my wife (about what she found out) was the longest week and most humiliating time of my life! Although we're still together...I still feel that our marriage is already broken....and it is all my fault.

Pakonti-konting ligayang nailusot ko...habang buhay ko namang pinagsisisihan....pamilya ko pala ang kapalit. Though my wife is trying her best to forgive me...alam ko, hanggang ngayon, hindi ko kayang makuha ang buong tiwala nya. I thought I was the happiest man to get an affair with other man's wife.....but NOW, I AM THE LONELIEST HUSBAND because even if my wife kept me...I know, I HAVE ALREADY LOST MY WIFE. And I regret having done what I did in the past.

Sad

jjimenez

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by denz on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:47 pm

yown! looking for adventures. Sabi nila dahil sa labis nating iniibig at minamahal ang ating asawa kaya ayaw natin na ipatikim sa kanila ang sobrang sarap at baka hanap hanapin, yown nga lang paano kung sa iba makatikim, anong dahilan para gawin nila to. Wag magpahuli at wag aamin, paano kung may prima facie? problema mo na yun. Razz

Bumawi ka pakita mo na nagbago ka na, although dahil sa libog mo sneak out ka pa rin, un nga lang very limited na oras mo. hehehe

denz

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by adam warlock on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 am

Thanks brothers for the response...... keep it coming......

-------------Good Thoughts

adam warlock
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SERENDIPITY_ATLAST on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

MAJORITY og women who cheat on their BFs , specially HUSBANDS are either being neglected ( usually emotionally and SEXUALLY) or their husbands may "love" them, but are usually very SISSY and SOFT.

Even if a husband is extremely faithful to his wife, if the wife has a very strong persona and has an excellent career, but the hubby is tambay or a weakling,....its 98% , the wife would cheat! Or shall I say: JUST GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES.

ANother possibility is, if the wife is physically very attractive or strives to do her best; workout in the gym, goes ot parlors, spas, etc,..and the hubby is very out of shape, does not groom in some way; then there is a big possibility that the wife may look for some1 who is "hot enough" for her level.

Ofcourse, swingers are a different issue. Or another upcoming breed of women in the western world,..."CUCKOLDRESSES" ..or , wives who have the GO signal form their husbands to have mutliple sexual partners, but the husband could not! HE HE,...something that is next to IMPOSSIBLE in a country like Pinas.

ANyways,..am just sharing Smile

SERENDIPITY_ATLAST
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by adam warlock on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 am

SERENDIPITY_ATLAST wrote:MAJORITY og women who cheat on their BFs , specially HUSBANDS are either being neglected ( usually emotionally and SEXUALLY) or their husbands may "love" them, but are usually very SISSY and SOFT.

Even if a husband is extremely faithful to his wife, if the wife has a very strong persona and has an excellent career, but the hubby is tambay or a weakling,....its 98% , the wife would cheat! Or shall I say: JUST GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES.

ANother possibility is, if the wife is physically very attractive or strives to do her best; workout in the gym, goes ot parlors, spas, etc,..and the hubby is very out of shape, does not groom in some way; then there is a big possibility that the wife may look for some1 who is "hot enough" for her level.

Ofcourse, swingers are a different issue. Or another upcoming breed of women in the western world,..."CUCKOLDRESSES" ..or , wives who have the GO signal form their husbands to have mutliple sexual partners, but the husband could not! HE HE,...something that is next to IMPOSSIBLE in a country like Pinas.

Nice Post..... very informative...... But my view about this (from personal experience) is Women who is vulnerable usually is easier to get... Strong women usually overpower the males but otherwise If the guy has a strong personality the results maybe be different. I think this women just wants to prove something especially to themselves.... Because according to the gurl that i know shes longing for something that they themselves dnt know but me i think i know what is it........ Anywys happy posting.....

----------------Good Thoughts

-----------------------Good Thougths

adam warlock
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SERENDIPITY_ATLAST on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:20 am

adam warlock wrote:
SERENDIPITY_ATLAST wrote:MAJORITY og women who cheat on their BFs , specially HUSBANDS are either being neglected ( usually emotionally and SEXUALLY) or their husbands may "love" them, but are usually very SISSY and SOFT.

Nice Post..... very informative...... But my view about this (from personal experience) is Women who is vulnerable usually is easier to get... Strong women usually overpower the males but otherwise If the guy has a strong personality the results maybe be different. I think this women just wants to prove something especially to themselves.... Because according to the gurl that i know shes longing for something that they themselves dnt know but me i think i know what is it........ Anywys happy posting.....

----------------Good Thoughts

-----------------------Good Thougths

He dude,..thanks for appreciating.......

well I guess it goes both ways for women. I mean, lets say a wifey is veyr strong, has very stable job, has good looks,....but the hubby is a LOSER, either in bed or at work ( or worse,....both!Smile ),.....then what are the choices for STRONG WIFEY, db?

ANd lately, there has been a growing number of very INDEPENDENT n OPEN MINDED women all over d world,.....so its both positive and negative . Positive for horny guys like us who wants adventure.....on the other hand,....ayaw natin magkaruon ng asawa o gf na mag cheat sa atin, db????? Twisted Evil lol!

SERENDIPITY_ATLAST
Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next