embarassing moments while f*cking

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wahaha

Post by cathylovelove on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

luphetzM wrote:nung naturn off ako s ka seb ko, bad breath kasi. hindi n ako tinigasan after ng first round as in bad breath. khit gusto p ng gurl hindi n magawa malibugan dahil s. iwas ako ng iwas s halik nia. ahahaha!

cathylovelove
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: embarassing moments while f*cking

Post by seca420 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 pm

love wrote:Back in College, my bf and I used to do it at home. We never went all the way though cause I had to take care of my 3 yr old brother every afternoon when my mom left for work. There was one time I left my brother to watch tv while we sneaked in to my bed room (which's just across our living room). I had to keep the door slightly open cause my brother hated being left alone or else he'd go hysterical. In the room, my bf sat on my bed. I knelt down and started giving him a hand job. That time, I was wearing a bracelet on my left wrist, the kind which had several metal pieces dangling with it. and I'm left-handed -- so it made some noise as I went on with the deed. A few minutes later, my boyfriend came.. I turned around to get something to wipe my hands off, and there I saw him, my brother standing near the door, holding the remote control, I looked at him and he said as he caught my eye, "ate bili tayo ice cream."

-- I never wore that bracelet again!

hahaha SOLID

seca420

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jay09 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

well eto yung 2nd na nangyari sa akin, may ka SOP akong milf na japayuki. while i was pounding her so hard nabunot yung etits ko ng di ko mamalayan nalapansin ko na lang amoy tae yun pala ibang butas na ang napasukan ko... pwehh di pala umebak muna yung gaga..... Mad

jay09

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top