FInally Found you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FInally Found you!!

Post by FB on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:39 am

hi.. dear RL's friends..

just wanted to share.. na.. after a long years i joined this kind of forums.. lagi ako.. post na am looking for fubu... i tried some.. but in the end.. always.. nag end na.. OLAT's ako.. pag dating sa size.. but yesterday.. June 10 my lucky MONDAY.. i met this guy from fb.. and didnt realize na.. sya din pala un nag p pm sakin here.. hahaha.. hes been looking for me na daw talaga.. sakin.. tagal na.. i stop kase for 3 yrs.. logging in this kind of sites...

so un.. yesterday.. parang magic.. magkausap lang kami.. then.. impulsive tong si guy.. talagang pumunta here sa calamba to see me.. hahaha... we planned the deed... but we drink for a while muna.. tambay sa gasolinahan.. hahaha..after a few cans.. un na.. we went inside.. di ko sukat.. akalain.. itong guy.. na kung titignan mo na parang bakla!! lintek.. sa dickie.. ang tigas.. at isa sa fave ko.. na natuklasan.. his banana shaped.. dickie!! hahaha... thank you sweetie.. i finally found you... wanna be.. ure...officiall..... hmmmm.... cheers cheers

FB
Starter
Starter

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FInally Found you!!

Post by gdtriggs on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 am

congrats!!! Very Happy

gdtriggs

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FB on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 am

gdtriggs wrote:congrats!!! Very Happy

thank u...Smile

FB
Starter
Starter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by FB on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 am

hmmm.. update lang... naka 3x na kami lumabas ng guy na ito.. and un last time namin eh... nun last week lang... overnite...we still enjoy each others company... un lang am starting to have feelings with him....he is nice...thoughtful... and hes always there for me.. kahit na mejo sobrang BUSY sya.. this past few WEEKS.. pero he really make sure na.. he is there for me!!! am falling in LOVE na with him... kahit na di dapat... all i can say..is am HAPPY with him.. and wanted to enjoy that moment with him....

FB
Starter
Starter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 707947 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:02 am

FB wrote:hmmm.. update lang... naka 3x na kami lumabas ng guy na ito.. and un last time namin eh... nun last week lang... overnite...we still enjoy each others company... un lang am starting to have feelings with him....he is nice...thoughtful... and hes always there for me.. kahit na mejo sobrang BUSY sya.. this past few WEEKS.. pero he really make sure na.. he is there for me!!! am falling in LOVE na with him... kahit na di dapat... all i can say..is am HAPPY with him.. and wanted to enjoy that moment with him....

that's the adventure of a Life Time and you've been Thirsting all your life to have this for your self and In my Humble opinion You should push the Pedal To the Metal and Go For It with all The speed and Fuel you can spare... YOLO is the cry of the hour... you only Live Once so Go For Goal... Live Well and Prosper

Starter
Starter

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top